Fang Li activated them one by one, and the pirates got off the flying boat one after another.

I lean, it's really not hot!

What is this feature? I don't seem to have seen such an anti-radiation bracelet on the market.

The grass, amazing, can automatically become smaller, like the military department's bioprotective suit.

This is more advanced than the military department, the military department is wrapped in the whole body, this is just a bracelet.

Fang Li looked at their fuss, flicked his tail proudly, and said in his heart, of course, this is a treasure that only our cultivation realm people have!

When they finished exclaiming, Fang Li clapped his palms, okay, the radiation problem was solved, na, eat some fruits and hurry up to work.

Fang Li took out some tomatoes and sweet potatoes, and each person divided one tomato and one sweet potato.

Some people are dissatisfied: How do you eat enough just like that?

It is.

Fang Li: Disgusted? Then give it back to me. Anyway, you haven't worked yet, and I shouldn't have given you food.

Don't dislike, don't dislike. The man quickly took a bite of the tomatoes, and was immediately conquered by the refreshing sweet and sour taste of the tomatoes.

Others ate as well.

It's pretty good, it's a little tastier than the fruits of our planet.

There is also a lot of juicy.

I said yes, I seem to have eaten two or three yesterday, and my head doesn't hurt so much today.

Then we will eat every day in the future, will it not hurt during the disorder period?

Should it?

After the pirates finished eating, they were surprised to find that although they had eaten a tomato the size of a fist and a small sweet potato the size of a child's arm, they felt that their physical strength had been restored, and they felt refreshed.

After Meng Wei finished eating, the headache eased a little more, and he couldn't help but glance at Fang Li again.

Strange little kids.

Fang Li was beckoning people to get hoes and shovels to work, and when he saw that someone wanted to pick tomatoes that were not ripe, he quickly shouted: "Don't pick them!"

The man was so frightened that his hand shrank and turned back, and before he was full, I would eat another one.

Fang Li said: Qing is not ripe, can't be eaten, poisonous.

Hearing that it was poisonous, the man quickly withdrew his hand, looked at Fang Li suspiciously, and asked, "Really fake?"

Fang Liyuan's round face collapsed tightly, and he said expressionlessly: You can try, but if you are poisoned, I will not save you.

He turned to the others: "You too, I told you that the unripe is poisonous, and if you steal poisoning, I will not care."

He deliberately made the consequences more serious, lest the pirates plague the unripe tomatoes.

The man saw that Fang Li was so serious, knew that it was probably true, and immediately left the land.

The pirates were honest and followed Fang Li to a clearing.

Meng Wei, you are their head, you give them a group, one group is responsible for a piece of land, just as long and wide as over there. Fang Li pointed to his own open ground and said to them.