Harayama helpless: I can't move. They can't move either.

Everyone else paused when they heard it, and someone asked: What's going on?

Yuanshan: Fang Li raised his head and said to Yuanshan:

You can explain.

Harayama wants to cry, how can this be explained? Say that Gu Xin and I stole people's fruits, were beaten by others, looked for helpers, and were arrested again? And a boatload of brethren?

Say it quickly, what the fuck is going on? Someone rushed.

As soon as Yuan Shanya bit his eyes and closed his eyes, he said the matter again, and apologized guiltily: I'm sorry, brothers, I hurt you.

After the pirate crowd listened: The monkey and the orc asked:

You mean, this kid tied us up?

Harayama nodded.

Everyone had an expression of what the fuck you were kidding.

Someone asked Brother Min: What he said was true?

Harayama: Brother Ming and Lin Zi can't talk.

The man was stunned and turned to Brother Ming for verification: blinking his eyes, indicating that what Hara Shan said was true. Blink twice, indicating fake.

Minggo blinked.

Everyone:

A group of people looked at the little Asian beast next to Yuanshan, the chubby cub, how it didn't look like he could arrest all of them.

They were stunned when they suddenly heard a shout: Ahhhh

The old cow suddenly roared, and used his magical energy to break the rope alive.

He didn't care about the others, broke the rope and rushed towards Fang Li.

The old cow is really a person as its name, it is worthy of being a rhinoceros, with great strength and speed.

Grass! Old cow! Come on!

Old cow, catch that smelly boy!

A group of pirates are also untied in rope, all cheering for the old cow.

In their eyes, the old cow caught that little cub

in minutes!

Hey?

A group of pirates widened their eyes, what just happened?

Why was the old cow thrown to the ground?

Why is the little cub still standing well?

Old cow, go on!

Above! Get him!

In a burst of shouts, the old cow really quickly got up again, and he rushed

towards the small figure in front of him.

Get up again, rush

again!

Boom!

The pirates went quiet.

Old Niu is already the most capable of fighting among them, except for the boss and Brother Ming.

They looked at Brother Ming, who could not move or speak.

They looked at the boss again, and the boss didn't knowWhat's going on, haven't woken up yet.

Boss, boss! Wake up!

Shh, the boss is still in the disorder period, it is rare to fall asleep, let him sleep.