Chapter 7 He Seems to See Many Small Coins Beckoning

to Him The sun was rising, and the gentle sun was shining like gold on the earth, and although the temperature was still low, it felt much warmer when there was sunlight.

One by one, the pirates on the flying ship woke up.

I lean, where is this?! How did I get tied up! Hey, hey, wake up, everyone!

Grass, what's going on! Does anyone know what's going on?!

Groove, who did it! Where the is this!

Huh, Brother Min? Woods? Didn't you go out on patrol, why were you tied up too? How not to speak?

The flying boat suddenly looked like a pot of porridge, but Brother Ming and Lin Zi, the only ones who knew what was going on, couldn't speak, couldn't move, and could only dry stare.

Ming's hands even maintain the posture of holding the gun before, but he does not have a gun in his hand, which is particularly funny to look at at this time.

Brother Ming, what are you doing? Aren't your hands tired?

It's numb. Brother Ming was bitter and couldn't speak.

I lean, quick, who will untie the rope for me. Mouth, with mouth.

Damn, what kind of rope is this, so strong, my teeth are going to break!

When Fang Li came out of the spaceship with Yuan Shan, what he saw was the group of pirates one after another, untying each other's ropes with their mouths.

Fang Li didn't stop them, just stood with his back to watch not far away.

Harayama also wondered why he didn't stop it, it didn't look like him.

Fang Li seemed to know his doubts, and turned to him and asked: Do you know how to tame beasts?

Harayama squinted at him: Huh?

Fang Li said with a smile: It is to let them know how they can't win you, can't turn over your palm, they will obey you and be willing to be driven by you.

Hara Shan:

Fang Li knew very well in his heart that this group of pirates was actually very similar to their demon clan in some ways, that is, they respected the strong.

To make them work honestly, you first have to convince them, and then you have to hang them with some benefits, and then cut off all their escape paths, otherwise they will want to escape every day and annoy you.

Finally, the first person untied the rope, quick, give me me to lean on, hell, how did it tie up again ?!

What the?

I just untied him, and in the blink of an eye he tied it again! The man shouted in despair.

There was chaos over there, and Harayama immediately squinted at the little rabbit cub.

Sure enough, the little rabbit cub was holding up a chubby index finger and smiling with a flat face.

Harayama:

Watching the brothers untie and tie up, and the terrified expressions on their faces, Harayama couldn't bear to look at it.

Brothers, don't understand. Harayama couldn't help but persuade.

Someone saw him, as well as Fang Li beside him.

I lean, Harayama? Why didn't I see you just now? Who are the children around you? Why are you standing there, come and help us untie the rope!" And Brother Ming, Lin Zi, why don't they move?