Harayama: Yes, just use the light brain.

Light brain? Fang Li raised his eyebrows: What about your light brain?

Harayama: You, what do you want to do?

I'll play online.

This request is not difficult to do, Hara Shan felt that the little rabbit cub must be an Internet addict teenager who usually does not give Internet access at home, so he said: "On my left wrist."

Fang Li glanced at his left wrist and pulled open the sleeve of his protective suit, which contained something like a watch.

He took it off and looked at it, and with just one button, he pressed it.

Suddenly, a light screen appeared above the watch, indicating that the password was to be entered.

Password.

Hara Yama quickly said a password with numbers mixed with letters, which was 15 digits.

Fang Li quickly typed, verbatim, and entered the system.

Harayama: Fucking this little brat's memory is too good, I can't forget it.

Of course, Fang Li was not just playing, he wanted to check the information of the current world.

He first entered the orcs he heard from the news, and then entered the half-orcs, humans, and Xuan Yu Empire Earth from the orc entry

Harayama looked at the little fart sitting in front of him and reminded him: Hey, I gave you all my light brain, what did you promise me?

Fang Li raised his head: What happened?

Hara Yamaki: You promised me to give my brothers protective clothing!

Fang Li tilted his head to look at him: Didn't I get them back into the ark again? Rest assured, the inside is radiation-proof, and the temperature is constant. My vital labor force will not kill them.

Harayama turned his gaze, and his eyes almost widened.

I don't know when the boss has already laid down in the boat again.

Harayama: You, when did you move over? Why didn't I see it?

Fang Li stretched out an index finger and ticked it: Isn't it a matter of moving your fingers? Don't bother me, I'm busy.

Wait a minute!

What for?

You, when will you let me go? My legs are numb, and, well, so cold, I promise not to run. Harayama had been standing in this position for a long time, but he couldn't move himself, and he felt numb all over his body.

And the night here is really cold and dead, although the protective clothing also has some insulation effect, but it still can't stop this bone-chilling chill.

But he couldn't move, he couldn't hug himself.

Fang Li thought about it, then you lie down, you can sleep by the way, I have something to find you again.

Then a bang was heard, and the original mountain was thrown into the flying boat, and then there were three more bangs, booms, and booms, and Gu Xin also lay down.

Aaaaa Harayama shouted, and the other three couldn't say anything about the pain that had been silenced.

Fang Li turned a deaf ear and continued to look.

From various entries to various news, the history of human development,

Fang Li of the current country has read very attentively and learned most of the information.