Two.

I said I said, let's do it. A total of 24 people, more than 100 kilometers to the west. Hara Shan opened his eyes and said quickly, you still don't let go of him?!

It would be nice to say no earlier. Fang Li retracted his feet and muttered, only 24 ah, forget it, it's better than nothing.

He silenced several people, collected several people's guns, and turned off the flying machine into space.

Others didn't see that because Gu Xin was lying down, Yu Guang saw Fang Li touching the hatch of the aircraft, and then the aircraft suddenly disappeared!

Then, he saw something like a primitive boat appear out of thin air in front of Fang Li, and then the child jumped up, and the boat flew directly towards their way.

That small boat, without an engine, without a power system, but flew

Gu Xin couldn't help but be horrified in his heart: Who the fuck is this kid?!

Chapter 5: Reinventing Your Life

Fang Li easily found the pirates' spaceship.

It was already night, it was dark everywhere, there was only light in one place, and the target was very obvious.

This is a spaceship, so big!

Seeing the future spaceship for the first time, Fang Li was a little excited. He flew around the ship because it was too dark to see, but he found the hatch where people were coming in and out.

After waiting for a long time, no one came in or out.

He went to the window and looked in, and when he saw someone passing by, he took out a wooden hammer and slammed the door.

The man heard the noise and walked over, looked out the window, saw no one, turned to leave, and suddenly heard a bang again.

Who, why not send a message to the center console. The man grunted and pressed the door button.

But when the hatch opened, no one was seen.

Hey? Did you hear you wrong? The man looked left and right, touched the back of his head and closed the door again.

Fang Li entered the spaceship incognito and remembered the door opening button by the way.

The man closed the door and went to the left, and Fang Li followed behind him and visited.

The bulkhead of the spacecraft was very smooth, and Fang Li touched it, the cold metal texture, very technological.

Wow, like in a science fiction movie.

Fang Li was amazed in his heart and visited excitedly.

A person walked in front of him, and Fang Li was surprised to find that the man had a single horn on the top of his head, which looked like rhinoceros horn.

Rhino essence?

But he didn't feel the demon power from that person?

No wonder the few people before didn't feel strange when they saw me, it turned out that there were also goblins in them.

Fang Li thought that now the goblins can live with people, which is not bad. In the past, they were still very careful not to let ordinary humans discover their existence.

When the ball comes out, you have to ask it what kind of human beings have developed now.

Old cow, go to dinner? The energy room is repaired? The man who opened the door asked.