Hey? I didn't see anything coming out, no bullets, no rays

Fang Li's eyes had not yet left the scope, and he suddenly saw a cloud of dust rising on the mountain peak in the distance.

He immediately looked up at the distant peaks, and after waiting for a while for the dust to clear, he looked carefully through the scope again and found a pit, and the surrounding soil was scorched.

My God, to be able to shoot so far! This has to be at least a dozen kilometers, right?

Fang Li was stunned for a moment, and then jumped up with joy: It's haired! I didn't expect an unexpected gain! Hahaha

He looked at the two laser guns babyily, put them in his storage bag for a while, and then ran to the flying machine excitedly.

Halfway through, he suddenly stopped again, slapped his head, and almost forgot about the sweet potato.

He ran back to the ground, put the two bags of tomatoes and sweet potatoes that the two had picked into the space, and then went to the sweet potato field to clean up the sweet potato vines that had been turned out.

These two bastards, the sweet potatoes were dug before they grew up! It should be beaten again!

The sweet potatoes on these sweet potato vines were all cleaned, and the vines were useless, and Fang Li received the space, leaving it for the animals in the space to eat.

He rearranged the ground, cut the sweet potato branches and refilled the ten or so pits that had been dug to

fix the ground, and then he rushed to the flying machine.

The craft is silver, streamlined, with an unfolded tail, which looks like a bird, which is particularly cool.

Fang Li circled around the flying machine and exclaimed: Wow, this is the current flying machine? Are you sure it's not a fighter?

He went around the door and took out the controller, which had only two buttons marked with icons, and he pressed start.

The flying machine rang, and then the door in front of Fang Li slowly rose, and two steps stretched out.

It's quite humane.

Fang Li got on the aircraft with his short legs, and did not close the door, he was afraid that he would not be able to get off the plane if he made a mistake.

The aircraft is quite spacious, four seats, two in the front and back, and there is a relatively large space behind to put things.

He sat in the driver's seat, with a screen in front of him and a dense barrage of buttons next to it.

He entered the password on the screen, and the screen suddenly unlocked into the flight system.

Before he could study it clearly, a man's voice suddenly came.

Gussin, Gussin, where have you been?

Fang Li was startled, and after looking at it, he found that there was a small speaker at the bottom right of the screen, showing that the communication of other aircraft was connected.

It may be that no one over there answers, and they talk to themselves.

Fuck, this is simply a wild star, no fart. Did you just get off the plane? What did it do?

Fang Li rolled his eyes and thought, this is not me.

It seems that the two thieves still have companions.

Hey, hey, what about people? The other side couldn't wait for an answer for a long time, and was impatient.

Fang Li picked up the walkie-talkie next to him: they and went.