Harayama turned his head suspiciously and saw a little boy standing a few steps away looking at them.

The little boy may be four or five years old, with a round little face, blue eyes, white hair, fluffy ears on his head, and a fluffy tail on his back, all white, very cute.

He was wearing suspenders, a white blouse, and two small arms hugged to his chest like adults, tilting his head to look at them.

Gu Xin also found out, turned around and saw that it was a small sub-beast, looking at the shape of the ears and tail, it should be a canine sub-orc, very surprised.

Both stopped moving and looked at each other.

The kid came out of nowhere, he wasn't wearing protective clothing, and he didn't seem to be uncomfortable.

Harayama asked: Hey, little ghost, who are you? How is it alone here?

The child was naturally Fang Li, he didn't expect that there were finally people on the earth, and it was actually two thieves who came to steal his things.

In order to understand the situation, he didn't show up in time, stood behind the two and looked at it for a while, and unexpectedly found that he could understand, because what they said turned out to be Chinese?

But even if they eat a few tomatoes and sweet potatoes, they actually have to take a bag to pack!

Seeing the tomatoes and sweet potatoes he had grown with great difficulty entering other people's pockets, Fang Li was about to explode.

Especially the person who digs sweet potatoes, does not know sustainable development at all, a whole bunch of sweet potatoes are pulled out, and sweet potatoes are dug up regardless of size.

He glanced at the weapons behind the two again, black, looking like a gun and other thermal weapons, I don't know how far thermal weapons have developed after 20,000 years?

Can his current cultivation be blocked?

He quietly felt his strongest defensive magic weapon from the storage bag and put it in his trouser pocket.

Turning around, there is a UFO-like flying machine next to it.

Fang Li looked at the silver flying machine, and his eyes lit up.

That's a good thing.

Hearing the thief's question, Fang Li did not answer, he withdrew his gaze and raised his chin slightly, asking: "Let me ask you, did you pick this tomato and dig this sweet potato with the owner's consent?"

The little voice of the milk, coupled with his somewhat arrogant tone and chest holding posture, looks particularly funny.

Yuan Shan put the bag away, walked to Fang Li, hugged his arm to his chest, and looked down at the child who was less than his waist height: Hey, boy, do you know who we are?

Fang Li snorted, although he raised his head, his momentum did not lose.

Not only stealing other people's things, but also stealing other people's postures!

Harayama looked at the child's posture, and then looked down at his chest holding posture, Harayama was a little embarrassed, lowered his arm, reached out and pinched the little fart child's face, the little fart child walked away, don't block grandpa I do things,

got it?

Fang Li's face was picked up, his face turned red, and he glared at him angrily: You dare to pinch me?!

Pinch you? Hara Shan not only pinched his face, but also casually grabbed his ears, and after grabbing it, he walked back and began to pick fruit, little ghost, don't get in the way, or I'll beat you.