31. MEETING IN THE ALLEYWAY

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: MEETING IN THE ALLEYWAY

"It takes courage to be yourself in a world where you are constantly told that you are not enough. Being yourself is the biggest gift you can offer yourself and others, be brave enough to show the world who you are without an apology"

 Being yourself is the biggest gift you can offer yourself and others, be brave enough to show the world who you are without an apology"

---

Diego pulled out the knife from Elliott's chest before Luther covered a blanket over his body.

"I can't believe Elliott's dead" Luther said "He was a good guy" Diego said as Luther let out a sigh "Deserved better than this" Diego said "Yeah" Luther said.

"Elliott must've been getting too close to the truth. It smells like the feds" Diego said as he looked down "What? Are you out of your mind?" Luther asked as Diego walked over to the railing to look down at the words that was written in blood on the floor.

"Diego, if this was the federal government, they would take him somewhere and question. They wouldn't...do this. No, this is a work of a psychopath" Luther said.

"'Oga Foroga'. That a name?" Diego asked and Luther walked over to look down at the words witting in blood.

"'Oga Foroga'" Luther said and Diego looked at him "I'll lock her up" Luther said before he grabbed a phone book from the top of the fridge "Okay..." he said as he opened the book to look for the name Oga Foroga, but instead he found Olga Foroga.

"Holy shit, I found her" Luther said and Diego walked over to him to see the name "'Olga Foroga'" Luther read before he let out a scoff "That must be her" he said, looking at Diego "Call the bitch" Diego said "On it" Luther said before he immediately grabbed the phone and called the woman.

---

Elena, Five and Ruby enter the TV store "Mom, dad, is that blood?" Ruby asked as she pointed on the words that was writing in blood on the floor.

"It is" Five and Elena said "What does it say?" Ruby asked "'Öga För Öga'" Five read "What does that mean?" Ruby asked "It's Swedish" Elena said "And it means 'An eye for an eye'" Five and Elena said.

"There was some guys here last night, while you two were gone" Ruby said and the couple looked at their daugther "What?" they asked "There were two guys here last night and I think they hurt Elliott" Ruby said before she started crying and Five put down the briefcase before the couple crouched down.

"Did they hurt you?" Five asked as he scanned his daugther for any bruise or cut.

Ruby shook her head "No, I hide under the bed, just like you taught me" Ruby said before she sob "But I think they hurt Elliott" she cried and the couple hugged their daugther "It's okay Sweetheart, we were just glad that you didn't get hurt" Elena said before she picked Ruby up in her arms.