16. THE APOCALYPSE IS OVER

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE APOCALYPSE IS OVER

"Sometimes the reason nothing is happens to you, is because you are the good happening to others"

---

The sound of tires screeching was heard as Five stopped the car in front the Academy.

"Come on! Let's go" Five said as they all got out of the car "I don't think she's breathing" Luther said as he was carrying Allison while Diego was carrying Elena as Klaus was still carrying Ruby "If we don't get them upstairs, she's gonna die" he said as they all rushed into the Academy.

---

Five was pressing his hands on his wife's cuts "She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood" Grace said as she was standing by Allison "I will" the siblings all said, they were all ready to give their blood to save their sister.

Luther pulled up his sleeve "I'm doing it" he said "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine" Pogo said.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I--I got this, big guy" Klaus said before he ran around Luther to stand next to Grace and he put out his arm "I--love needles" he said as he was trapping on his arm.

"Master Klaus. Your blood is...How shall I say this? Too polluted" Pogo said.

"Move" Diego said and walked over to Grace "Yeah, go on" Luther said.

"I'll do it" Diego said and Grace pulled up the needle but as soon as Diego saw it, he made a whimpers noise before he fainted, falling to the floor.

Pogo let out a small smile before he looked at Grace "Stick him" he said.

After Allison got fixed up, Grace moved over to Elena "Elena suffered cuts on her right arm and waist, and a stab wound to her stomach, is not that deep" Grace said.

"I can give blood" Five said quickly as he took off his blazer.

"Five, you already lost blood from earlier---" "Do you think I care?" Five asked as he looked at Luther "You can't do it, Klaus can't do it and Diego is still unconscious" Five said as he rolled up his sleeves "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Klaus asked Pogo "He has already lost a lot of blood from before" he said "Five, it can be dangerous for you" Luther said "Do you think I care? El is more important than me, she always will be. Beside she is my wife, and pregnant" Five snapped at him before he looked at Pogo "Take what you need" he said before he turned his arm.

Pogo nodded and Grace stuck the needle into Five's arm. He flinch a bit, but it didn't hurt on him since all of the pain was coming from seeing his pregnant wife in a position like this.

"Is the baby okay?" he asked worried.

He was worried as hell about what have happen to baby. He knew that Elena would break down if she finds out that she lost the baby and then she would feel like it was her fault.