37. FAMILY

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: FAMILY

"Sometimes you expect a lot from someone because you'd do that much for them"

---

Elena, Five and Ruby was sitting on the bed in Elliott's bedroom "So we have stopped doomsday, but we don't have a way home. So what do we do?" Ruby asked "We don't know" Five said "Will the Commission come after us now?" Ruby asked "Probably" Five said.

"Dad, mom, how are we gonna get back home?" Ruby asked "I don't know Sweetheart" Elena said "But not matter what, your mom and I will protect you" Five said before the two kissed their daugther on the cheek.

"Sorry that you had to see Daddy like that, Sweetpea" Five said "It's okay Dad, you scared me a bit, but it was okay, I'm just glad that you are back to normal" she said and he smiled.

Five then looked at Elena "I'm sorry about my behavior, I'm sorry for the things I said. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just upset, and you know I say things that I don't mean when I'm stress, angry, aggressive, annoying and overthinking. I hope you know that I'll will never leave you and I love you so much" he said "I love too" she said

Five put his hand on her tiny baby bump before stroking his thumb up and down "Don't worry, we will figure this one out and then we will be a happy family again, I promise" he said before he looked at his wife and daugther.

"At least we are here, together again, like a family" Elena said "Your mom and I are sorry that we couldn't give you a better childhood" Five said "It's okay dad, I know that you two did everything you could to give me a good life" Ruby said "And no matter what happen, we will always be a family and will protect each other and you" Five said as he looked at their daugther "A parent protect, that what gives them meaning" Elena said and Ruby smiled "I love you two" she said "We love you too" they said before they kissed her on the cheek.

"And I promise you three that no matter what happen, I'm going to protect you with my life" Five said.

"GUYS, YOU NEED TO COME DOWN HERE AND SEE THIS" Luther shouted from down stairs and the three walked out of the bedroom before going down stairs.

---

Everyone but Klaus was standing in front of the television in Elliott's store listening to what the reporter on the news was saying.

Five was standing with his back leaning against the railing by the end of the stairs. His hands was crossed in front of his chest and his right leg was cross over his left.

Luther was standing on Five's right side and Vanya was standing on Luther's right side as Allison was standing on the stairs with her arms leaning on the railing while Diego had his right arm rested on the railing by the foot of the stairs.

Elena and Ruby was standing between Five and Luther.

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes that may have been acting in concert with alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald" The reporter said as he was holding up a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald.