26. HARGREEVES REUNION

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: HARGREEVES REUNION

"Stay soft, do not let the things that have hurt you, turn you into a person you are not"

---

When the family stepped into the kitchen in Elliott's apartment they saw Luther standing in a robe while he was making some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

"Uncle Luther" Ruby said with a smile "Hey Ruby" Luther said.

"Hey Luther" Elena said as Five put Ruby down from his back "Hey Elena" he said while Ruby sat down by the table before she started drawing in her sketchbook while Elena, Five and Diego started talking about what happened at the gala last night.

"No, no, no, I don't understand. They keep following me" Diego said as Five was standing leaning against a wall with one hand in his pocket and my other hand was holding a yellow mug while Elena were standing by the door way that lead to the bedroom.

"Wait, who?" Luther asked not looking up from pan in front of him "Those Dutch sociopaths" Diego said "They're Swedish, you idiot" Five said before he gave a cup of water to his wife "Thanks Honey" she said "You're welcome my Love" he said and kissed her cheek.

"They're hired guns paid to eradicate us before we do any more damage to this timeline" Five said and Diego turned to him "Yeah, but why now? I mean, I was..." he said snapping his fingers "Fine for three months until you showed up" he said, pointing a finger at his brother.

"I was here for a year and no one messed with me" Luther said, looking at Five while Diego put his arms out and Elena rolled her eyes as she walked over to sit by the table.

Elena were getting annoyed that Diego and Luther was blaming Five for what have happen, instead of thanking him for saving their lives three times already.

"Ruby and I were here for three months and we don't mind Five showing up, actually we were beyond happy that he showed up" Elena said "Yeah, I was happy over daddy showed up" Ruby said.

"Even if it was my fault, which it isn't, we only have six days before the end of the world, and the closest anyone's gotten to Dad was that driveway at the consulate" Five said.

"Well" Luther said before he let out a sigh "That's not exactly ture" he said and they looked over at him.

"What do you mean?" Five asked "I saw him" Luther said before he began to tell the story about after he landed in the alley, he took a bus and went a long way to the academy. How he got inside and people were in the living room, gathered in circle around Reginald. How he told Reginald that he was his son. But Reginald said that Luther wasn't his son. Luther then explained to Reginald how he had adopted seven children in 1989. Luther had then tried to convinced Reginald by telling him that he knew about the base on the moon and Reginald's experiments with monkeys. Reginald had then humiliated him.