18. SAVE THE WORLD

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: SAVE THE WORLD

"Life becomes easier when you stop taking things so personally, stop overthinking everything, stop trying to figure out why they didn't respond or why they don't love you or why you've been alone for so long. You will exhausted yourself, trying to find answered that you may simply never know. Let it go, friend. Let it all go. Let life flow through you, let experiences flow to you. Allow people to gently pass in and out of your life. Life is far too short to take everything so personal" 

 Life is far too short to take everything so personal" 

---

They all arrived at the Super Star Lanes Bowling before they started to talk about a plan in how to save the world.

Luther was sitting on one of the two connected chairs and Allison sat on the chair next to the two that Luther was sitting on.

Diego and Klaus was sitting next to each other across from them and next to them sat Elena and Five.

Ruby was sitting on her mom's lap, hugging Flipper tight while Five was holding Elena's hand.

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to prepare" Luther started "For what?" Diego asked "To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya" Luther said and Allison hit him with her notepad. "I--" Luther said before letting out a sigh "We may not have a choice, Allison" he said to her "Bullshit" Diego said as Klaus pulled out the newspaper "There's always options" Diego said "Yeah, like what?" Five asked as he looked at Diego "I don't know" he answered.

"Look, whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya. And fast, okay? She could be anywhere" Luther said, getting up. "Or..." Klaus said, looking up from the newspaper slowly "Here" he said and they looked at him.

"Look at this" Klaus said, leaning forwards as he held the newspaper above the table so that was it was in front of them.

Diego stood up and they all walked over to see the newspaper. It showed a foto of Vanya with her violin and the concert name above her.

"That's aunt Vanya" Ruby said as she pointed on the foto of Vanya.

ST. Pluvium

Chamber of Orchestra

Vanya Hargreeves.

"That's right. Her concert is tonight" Elena said "So what do we do now?" Ruby asked.

"Hello" a woman said and they all turned around to look at her "I hate to intrude, but my manager says if you're not gonna bowl, you gotta leave" she said and they noticed the manager standing behind the counter with a pair of bowling shoes before he slammed them down on the counter.

"Whose turn is it?" Ruby asked.

"Oh, for..." Luther said before picking up a bowling ball and he turned to the manager, before he without taking his eyes of the manager, threw the ball behind him carelessly, causing it to bounce across multiple lanes before going in, hitting all ten pins causing Ruby to clap her hands "Uncle Luther is like superman" Ruby said "Yeah, but aim lower" Elena said "He is much dummer and is a daddy's boy" Five said causing Luther to glance at the couple.