38. FIGHT AGAINST THE COMMISSION

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: THE FIGHT AGAINST THE COMMISSION

"Things happen but not always the way you expect"

---

As soon as they arrived at the farm they could hear wind whistling, energy crackling, sizzling and lighting crashes.

There was a yellow house and a green bar off to the side. The long driveway that lead up to the barn and the house was covered in show.

"Is it already Christmas?" Ruby asked "No" the couple said as they could see that a huge cloud was over the barn and the whole farm area was covered in snow and they could see that the snow was coming from the big cloud above the barn.

Energy kept crackling from the inside of the barn which was glowing and flashing green. Lightning hit the barn again, making a crackling noise.

Vanya slowed down in front of the bar as another lighting hit the barn again.

As soon as the car stopped, they all got out "You think whatever's going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego asked "Well, the correlation is high" Five said as they all looked at the barn while stepping closer to it.

Then a blonde woman rushed out of the barn with a rifle before she aimed at the family causing Five to move in front of Elena and Ruby to protect them.

"Sissy! Sissy!" Vanya said "Get back! All of you, just get the hell back" Sissy warned and Klaus raised his hands up as Sissy ran down a small hill before stopping with the rifle pointed at the others.

"Sissy! Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked as she took a step towards Sissy "Carl" Sissy said quietly while panting as Vanya had her hand out to Sissy "What did he do you?" Vanya asked.

"He's..." Sissy said, her breath was shaken "He's dead" she said and Vanya put her hand down "Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll, same way you sent those policemen flyin' What did you do to him?" Sissy asked and Vanya shook her head "No--" "What the hell did you do to my son?" Sissy asked.

"Don't have time for this" Diego said and took a step forward but then Sissy pointed the rifle at him causing him to stop "Where you think you're going?" she asked "To help your son" Diego said as he put his hand out towards Sissy while Luther walked towards him.

"Look, Sissy, I found my family" Vanya said and Sissy looked at her "These are my brothers, my sister, my sister-in-law and my niece" Vanya said.

"Ma'am" Luther said with a smile as he waved at Sissy.

Sissy lowered the rifle before looking back at Vanya "Were you lyin' to me the whole time?" she asked "Of course not" Vanya said as she took another step towards Sissy "Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not monsters that they say we are. We did not killed the president. We are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone" Vanya said "Then...who are you?" Sissy asked "The only one who can help Harlan" Vanya said.