7. WAITING

CHAPTER SEVEN: WAITING

"Your future needs you, your past doesn't" 

---

Flashback start....

The wind was howling as Elena and Five was walking through the apocalypse.

Elena was walking behind Five when suddenly Five stopped when he spotted an arm out of the rubble. It look like it's was holding something.

Five recognized the area, it was here that the Academy was.

"What is that?" Elena asked as she narrowed her eyes at the hand "I don't know" Five said before he walked over to the arm.

He walked closer to the arm, he sat down on his knees and he saw it was a prosthetic eye, he grabbed it to look closer at it.

Don't have to tell you
I love your precious heart

"Please don't tell me that it's a real eye" Elena said "It's a prosthetic eye" he said "Then we can't use it" she said "I think it can be useful" he said before he lifted his head and saw that it was Luther that was holding the eye.

I
I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never tear us apart

Elena walked closer and her eyes widened when she saw the body "Holy?" she said before she looked at Five and she could on his face that it was the body of someone he know "Do you know who that is?" she asked "Yeah---It's Luther...my...brother" he answered, his voice breaking a bit.

He then looked to the left before getting up "Where are you going?" she called as he ran into the rubbles.

We could live
For a thousand years

But then he stopped when he saw Allison laying dead under the rubbles.

But if I hurt you
I'd make wine from your tears

Five then ran over to Diego's dead body before he started shaking it, trying to get him to open his eyes but he was dead too and Five felled backwards on the ground, broken, in shock and in pain.

I told you
That we could fly
'Cause we all have wings
But some of us don't know why

Five got up before he walked farther through the rubbles but only to find Klaus' dead body causing his face to fall.

I was standing
You were there
Two worlds collided
And they could never, ever tear us apart