1. HOW IT ALL BEGAN

CHAPTER ONE: HOW IT ALL BEGAN

"Relationship work when two people have the same intention to grow together"

(A/N: I made the gif myself, finally found an app that I could use. Found two gifs, use an app on my phone to put them together and bang)

---

Grace rang the bell telling that dinner was ready. Five and his siblings rushed out of their rooms and towards the stairs, walking into the living room before they all walked over to stand behind their seat while the gramophone was playing Herr Carlson speaking.

Then Reginald walked into the living room. He walked over to his chair at the end of the table and sat down "Sit" he ordered and the kids sat down before they started eating.

There was totally silence, since one of Reginald 's rules was no talking during mealtimes.

Luther and Allison was smiling at each other across from the table.

Those two sending puppy eyes to each other, Five think it was getting annoying and he wanted to throw up everytime they did that.

Five hope he never get a relationship like that, if he ever get in a relationship, he doubt it, who want to be with him. He couldn't see himself with anyone.

Five know that he had a small crush on Vanya, since she was actually the only who to really see him but he doubt that she had a crush on him too.

Klaus was sitting next to Allison, preparing a cigarette under the table. Diego was sitting next to Luther twirled with his knife under the table while Five was sitting next to Diego while Ben was sitting next to Klaus, reading a book, barely paying any attention to his food and Vanya was silently sitting at the end of the table eating her food.

Five wasn't eating, he was staring at their dad with an angry look.

Five looked at Vanya who shook her head, she knew what he was about to do, he want to time travel but Reginald told him no and that he wasn't ready.

Without breaking eye contact with their father, Five grabbed his knife, holding it tight, before he stabbed the knife in the table making a loud clangs causing everyone to look up with horrified stare.

"Number Five?" Reginald asked "I have a question" Five said bitterly as he let go of the knife that was still stuck to the table.

"Knowledge is an admirable goal, but you know the rules. No talking during mealtimes. You are interrupting Herr Carlson" Reginald said.

Their father's unwillingness to listen or care made Five's blood boil and he push angrily his plate away "I want to time travel" he demanded and their father looked at him unalarmed at his outburst "No" he said.