I went to his room asking him whether he was willing to come or not even though he already gave me an answer but I wanted to ask twice because I was curious that he might’ve changed his mind.

I entered the room without knocking and the first thing he did was shouting "what the hell are you doing?" I spotted him shirtless in his room and by that I meant only his shirt but that wasn't much of a big deal. I've seen him shirtless before when he was having a fever, maybe he didn't remember the incident that was why he shouted at me. I closed the door once again and after a few minutes he called me to enter "didn't miko teach you that a room is considered someone's privacy?"

I retorted "first of all  I had a mom and don't you dare compare her to miko and second of all, if room is your private center then why where you always hanging around in my room without my knowledge?"

He stayed silent without having anything to add to our conversation.
I asked "so I'm about to go for the ritual. I always go there sooner since miko is in serious need of help but are you sure you don't want to join? It's a fun event."

He crossed his arms while standing there "you asked once and i declined, what makes you think I'll come this time?"

I looked at him straight in the eyes "i think the best course of action would be to come along. Don't you get bored here?"

He sat on his bed while ignoring my suggestion, he doesn't quite accept suggestions. One day Selfishness will become his deepest regret "you should worry about yourself little lady y/n. I'm not interested in those stuff miko does every year."

Soon after i received my answer which was his second decline to my so nice request, i decided to attend the ritual. No one at the Tenshukaku came, ei told me to apologize to miko on her behalf since she couldn't make it there but also said she'll be happy to watch the sky tonight.(you guys better do miko’s story quest)

I left there late in the morning, it was already too early to go there. They probably need me to lend them a hand. Miko probably gonna hug me so tight, I'd better not think about suffocating in her breasts.

I walked through the chinju forset, today it seems more creepy than before. I shook my head to free myself from those thoughts. I felt deeply scared for a second a turned back, someone is following me. I can feel it. "This place gives me the creeps."

I looked everywhere but no one seemed to be stalking me. Maybe I've gone insane or maybe scaramouche is trying to prank me. With all being said i moved. There was no point in staying in this creepy forest any longer, so i walked my way out of here.

Before i knew it. something hit my head, i felt dizzy all of a sudden and couldn't feel my legs anymore. The hit was hard enough to make me unconscious, feeling deeply numb. I wondered who could it be.

And seconds later everything went dark, i experienced dizziness and fainted there.

♤♡◇♧

Scaramouche were hanging around the palace, having nothing to do without his partner made him feel lonely and exhausted at the same time. He planned to pay sara a visit and aske whether she has any common commissions he can handle. even though he was able to handle more than anyone could ever expect, yet he tried to keep a low profile.

He looked at himself, feeling this empty void bothered him the most. He was different yet considered a human being by others. If they knew who or what he was, they all would've hated him. He knew he had no place in Tenshukaku, he knew no one wanted him but still came back. His arrival here wasn't his decision, this all was a mission but something made him question it all.

He felt something when he was staying here, like everything had changed somehow. He was feeling something, feeling something deep down. He was surprised by that outcome, he never had a heart so why was he feeling like he has one. This pointless feeling were made for human beings not a puppet like him.