The Final Battle! Yukiko's Rage!

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Nee-chan, Luffy. Okay everyone let's go back to the village. Everyone there's probably confused and worried."

"Yeah/let's go!" Yukiko and Luffy said at the same time.
"Pachipa!"

"Alright! Let's hurry back to the ship and leave the island!" Luffy announced. "I am starving! Sanji make food!" Luffy ordered.

"-Yeah." The cook replied lazily.

"-Meat! Make meat!"

"Booze."

". . ."

"I'll have sautéed veggies with lost of bean sprouts!" Usopp said.

"I could make some my nana's tropical curry if it's not too much trouble?" Yukiko asked.

Sanji swooned, "Of course Yuki-chan, nothing you ask is trouble."

"I'll have that salad you made before Sanji. And maybe that curry, it sounds good." Nami said.

"Yes, Nami-chan!" Sanji chirped.

"I wanna try the curry too!" Luffy added.

"But still, these rocks are cool. I can't believe these all used to be Millennial Dragons?" Usopp whistled.

"Yeah it looks that way." Nami said.

"Even if they are dragonite, there's no water to extract it like this." Sanji said gesturing to the fossilized remains of the dragons. "They'd just crumble in to piece's."

" But then that means that the elixir of like thing. . ." Yukiko trailed off.

"-Was nothing more than some fool's dream!" Zoro finished.

"Most likely." Nami agreed.

Zoro snorted, "Doesn't that mean the Navy bastard did all that work for nothing."

"Yeah." Nami nodded.

They all burst in to laughter. "Serves them right!" Luffy shouted.

"ARRRRRRRRRGH! !" They all whipped around and the pain laced scream. Just in time to see the commander of the Navy ships they'd been battling a few minutes ago get killed from a top of one of the rocks after suffering an attack from none other than Eric.

He stood above them with an air of both confidence and arrogant fury as he fixed his drenched hair the vein in his forehead bulging.

Luffy, Yukiko and her Pokemon returned his look with a glare of their own. . .
-------------
"Man you dont know when to quit!" Luffy moaned?

"Yeah. I very nearly drowned to death." Eric told them eerily calm.

"You should have stayed there." Yukiko growled as her Pokémon did. She was getting sick of this guy.

Eric continued on. "Just look at this beautiful radiance!" He said loudly raising both his arms at his side, "Isn't it marvellous?!"

"We stand in awe of the limitless supply of dragonite, the legendary elixir of immortality." He laughed.

Nami took a step forward, "Breaking the fossilized remains of the Millennial Dragons won't produce anything usable!"

"Yeah, I heard you say that already. But I'll have to improvise with the fresh supply right before me." Eric said his tone smug. "A pointless fight would only be tiring. How about we make a deal and split this treasure?"

"No." Luffy and Yukiko said bluntly.

"-Do you not want eternal life?!" Eric asked shocked.

"Not interested." Luffy and Yukiko replied in the same bland tone as before.