The loud clappings and shouting can be heard from inside.The function was still going on downstairs as he excused himself.

He didn't seemed to fit in there with those people.Even after surrounded by so many,he felt painfully lonely.

He just wanted to go to his office where he felt himself or to their-..his home.

Jungkook's mind was turbulent,It was replaying the image of taehyung dancing with kai.That slender body that fits right in jungkook's arms were more suited for Kai's to hold.It seems they belong to one another.

Jungkook couldn't deny but to admit the fact that those two were made for each other.Kai was more capable and talented in every aspect.Also he is from same entertainment field as younger.Moreover they are of same age.

Even if Jungkook consider every factor Kai will only beat him with his good point.And the smile on younger's face was enough for Jungkook to knew Kai could make tae happy more than anyone-..... more than him.

Jungkook runs his hand through the his long hairs trying to clear his mind.He sighed humming a nice song that suited for that very quiet night.He closed his eyes leaning to the rails relaxing himself along the music .

“Why’d you slink away?”

Jungkook turn to the door of the balcony only to find taehyung there."I needed some air".

"And the cigarette helps with that?".

Eyeing taehyung, Jungkook took a quick drag from ciggerate and blew the smoke defiantly skyward."Perhaps".

Taehyung stepped closer."I nearly thought hyung quitted smoking. I hadn't saw you smoke recently".

Jungkook didn't reply but put the cigarette to his lips again.The end of it burned a bright orange as he inhaled.

Tae stood next to Jungkook, and if it wasn't Jungkook's imagination, tae stood closer than he normally would. Younger stood close enough for his arm to rest warmly against him.

The silence dragged out and Jungkook glanced away from their arm while  shaking his head.The golden light from the function fallen on their faces for a mere second as for tae to make out Jungkook's face.The lop sided grin on hyung's lips made tae smile as he stood in silence.

"Why are you here with me, birthday boy?". Jungkook asks a moment later, wispy smoke trailing out of his mouth.

Tae smiles widely. "Right, I sneak out from the party and my friends, And came back here in hurry. Why do you think that is?".

Jungkook chuckled blowing out the smoke and flick the ashes of his cigarette on the railing, arching an eyebrow at tae. "Obviously,why do you do that?".

Taehyung blinks,his mouth open like he is searching for something-..anything.But he couldn't speak.His ear burned which could only mean,he was blushing beet red. Taehyung hoped Jungkook couldn't tell in the dim lighting.

"I-I... Nothing,I just came up here to think?".Tae replied more like a question.

"Think?What's there in for you to think with that tiny little head of your's?". Jungkook teased younger ,only to get a pointing look from tae.Jungkook chuckled as he saw tae being riled up and muttering something inaudible under his breath.

Jungkook crushed out his cigarette on the railing before he flicked it away over the edge.

"Um- So how do you met kai?".

Tae chuckled,his cute brows raise looking back at Jungkook."Kai? What's about him suddenly?".

"Just curious". Jungkook shrugs, tugging a fresh cigarette free from his silver case.

Taehyung nod and a small smile forms as he start to speak."It was a hilarious meeting actually ! I was going for an audition in Kai's company and met him on the lobby".Tae says turning to Jungkook as his eyes sparkling more than Jungkook's liking.

Something in Jungkook flipped as he heard younger boosting someone else infront of him.He licks his lips, throwing the cigarette away as he stared back at those beautiful lashes.

"He wasn't a gentleman like he is now but was a brat back then! We had a clash accidentally and I publically insulted him infront of his company".

Jungkook isn't sure what tae is saying, only the suggestive tone of that voice and the way his soft, full lips move around his words—which, incidentally, happens to be just enough for Jungkook to understand regardless of the fact that he's not even bothering to listen to younger.

"I was really in a shity mood and then he came as one of the judge panel.I thought he will definitely reject me or insult me but then-".

Two quick steps forward and he snatch the boy’s waist, pulling him closer and zeroing their distance.Jungkook ignored the surprised gasp of tae as he grips younger's hips almost painfully.

Neither of them move.Their breath rapid and rigid.Jungkook's eyes slowly meet with taehyung's.

"You looks beautiful". Jungkook whisper grabbing taehyung's face in one hand.

"A-Am I?".Tae blinks, his voice stutter in surprise and shock.His big, intense, unnaturally beautiful eyes looking back at Jungkook hopefully.

"Yes, you are beautiful, Tae". Jungkook's voice was raspier as his eyes moves to younger's lips.

Tae bite his inner cheeks,slowly licking his lips, which are pink and slightly parted.

They shared a long, heavy look, both of them nervous and unsure, both of them hesitant and hopeful. It was such a tender thing, this feeling between them, and it burned with as much warmth.Jungkook slightly leaned forward and his breath touching taehyung's lips.

Tae clenched his fist and his nails scratching Jungkook's shoulder.He closed his eyes with his heart beating wildly, expecting the touch of hyung's soft lips on him.

"Taehyung?".The new voice startles them suddenly.And then Jungkook pulls back, stepping away, breaking the spell.Tae almost whines when the Jungkook's warmth left him.

Kai's head popped out from nowhere."Come on tae, the food is begin-.....Mr.Jeon?"

Kai looked rather unpleased to see taehyung together with Jungkook.His face twisted questioningly looking both of them.

Jungkook cleared his throat leaning back."You should go".He says not looking at tae.

Taehyung's heartbeat was pounding in his ears as he wondered if Jungkook meant to say something else.Tae frowned ,reluctantly placing his hand over Jungkook's arm expressing a mild disagreement.

Jungkook didn't said anything, ignoring the touch on his hand.Taehyung's shoulder slumps when the silence stretched in between them.He opened his mouth to protest but he stopped himself biting his lips.Tae shook his head before turning to Kai and lastly glancing at hyung .

Jungkook saw Kai immediately joins tae as he moves away from him.Kai's eyes was sparkling as he stared at tae, yet younger's eyes weren't on Kai but on floor.Taehyung looked lost and tired.Those shoulder slumps down as he walks along with Kai.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead, gripping on the rails hardly,his eyes drilling deep into that sad face........