Author's Note

I know, I know, I'm late. Don't hate me 😂 I've been living my best adult life but I'm back and I'm definitely better. This book has been years in the making and I'm glad that y'all have stuck by my side this long to finally see the results of hard-work and dedication to this series. Now let's be reminded that some things have been tweaked simply because the previous book was written years ago and I've altered a little bit of the backstory to fit realistic times and events (no the pandemic will NOT be featured in this book, fuck covid). I want to give y'all a true experience this time around and I'll be working hard to make sure y'all get it.

Copyright Disclaimer:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this book are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

The music and images used within this book belong to their rightful owner(s). No copyright infringement intended.

Context Disclaimer(s):

1. This book will contain sexual material throughout. I'm not responsible for any sexual feelings you may get from reading my book, buy some new undies. 😘

2. Harsh language will be used and no, I don't apologize. We're adults, drink those tears babe.

3. Violence will be included in this story. Gang affiliation will also be mentioned but they will remain fictional 'cause I know y'all like to rock ya glocks and shit.

4. Same sex relationships will be included in this story, get over it.

5. Plenty of drama and arguments will be included so please be forewarned, don't act surprised when bitches start fighting by chapter 2, alright?

6. Biggest disclaimer: assault and abuse may be in this book. I'll indicate those chapters specifically with **** so you'll be forewarned.

7. For the love of God, DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ UNDERCOVER COMPLETELY. I don't want to hear anybody acting confused and lost, baby this is a sequel 💀 go re-read like I did.

8. Just read the damn story. It's good. You'll like it.

Final Remarks:

- This book will be updated every Wednesday. Update dates will change at some point but for now, this book will only be updated on that particular day. Be sure to save the book to your library so you'll receive all its notifications.

- Don't forget to like, comment, and share this book with your friends or add it to your public reading list for others to see.

- If y'all don't know by now, I thank y'all so much for reading my stories. From the cringy shit I wrote back in high school to the lazy writing back in my college days, to my new and improved skills in my adult years. Y'all have supported me through it all and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

Enjoy.

- rhyan-speaks <3