'I'm sorry, baby. Does it hurt a lot? Where?' He went into a bit of panic, touching me over

'No, no. Nothing hurts. I mean, a bit sore... down there... but it's just... my muscles. My legs feel shakey.' I chuckle

'Shit. I really did go too hard. I'm sorry, baby.'

'Please, do this anytime.' I enjoyed every second of it. If I wasn't tired and achy all over...

'Did you like it? I know I wasn't really the gentlest last night.' He flushed red at his own words. I adore when he gets shy like this.

'I loved it.' I admit. 'It kind of... it turns me on when you're like that with me.' Aaand now we have matching red cheeks

'Yeah, I've... I've noticed.'

'Why are you being shy? Shouldn't it be me?'

He tried not to laugh, but that failed as I laughed first, and he followed.

As awkward as these situations can be, even then, he makes me feel so relaxed and understood. There hasn't been one time where I felt like I should hide away or feel ashamed. I kind of won the lottery with him.

'Now that you mention it, even my body feels tired.' He giggles. 'We really need to rest a little.'

'In general, I'd oppose the idea, but this time, you are absolutely right.' I laugh along

'I'm always right.' He teases. 'How about we take a hot shower and then have some breakfast?'

'Sounds perfect.'

-----

He walked me home after breakfast, and, honestly, I felt like my legs might cave in. The shower helped, but they were still shakey as hell.

'You wanna stay a bit?' I ask as we got to my house

'And spend more time with you? Why would I ever do that?' He said it with the most serious face, then suddenly attacked my face with tiny kisses, giggling at his own joke.

'I'll take that as a yes.' I laughed away at the little tickles, but I do love when he does that. 'Let's go.'

'I'm home!' I yelled out purely because the door was unlocked, but there was no answer

'Is she trying to get robbed?' I mumbled to myself, walking around, trying to find her

Both me and Jimin kind of froze in place, watching my parents kiss by the kitchen counter.

This is beyond weird. I have never seen my mum with anyone. Not a single time. And I get he's my dad, but this is... Jesus.

Jimin looked away, trying not to laugh, while I just couldn't process what was going on.

No wonder they didn't hear me.

'Khm khm.' I fake coughed, and I've never seen two people jump so fast.

'Angel!' My mom was bright red

'Yeah, I just- I'm home. And I'm leaving. My room. Yeah. I'm going there. Just letting you know.' I stumbled over my words, and Jimin just couldn't hold it. He covered his face, looking ready to explode with laughter.

'Um- we- uh-' my dad started

'I didn't say a thing!' I raise my free hand. 'You do you.'

'I'm sorry about this.' My dad bows a little

'Why are you apologizing?' I snort. 'You used to be married. And it's not like we didn't notice.'

'This is so embarrassing.' My mom covered her face with both hands

'I promise we weren't hiding anything! We just- it just happened.' My dad starts again

'You both need to relax.' I chuckle. 'You are two grown people. You have a kid. Hello.' I wave, making Jimin laugh. 'Why are you justifying yourself?'

'And we kind of saw it coming, to be honest.' Jimin giggles

'Even our son-in-law is making fun of us.' My dad finally chuckled a little

Son in law? Huh? I'll deal with that some other time.

'Not at all. We're both happy if you're happy.' Jimin smiles at him

'He's right.' I agree with Jimin. 'You're worse than us teenagers. Just go out or something.'

'I thought we were supposed to be the parents here.' My mom chuckles

'Well, parents, the kids are leaving you. You two have fun.'

'Bye.' Jimin waved a little as I pulled him with me, giggling away

He only started laughing once we were in my room, throwing himself on my bed. 'That was friggin hilarious.'

'I saw this coming from a mile away, and it still took me by surprise.' I scoff a little

'They look good together, though. They obviously still love each other. Maybe this time it works.' He smiles

'I hope so.' I sigh

'How do you feel about it, though?' He turned on his side, propping his head on his hand. 'The two of them together?'

'Weird, but kind of good weird. I see the way they are with each other, and it kind of gives me hope that they might be happy, but I am worried about what could happen if she falls back again. And I am most definitely not used to having two parents. That is actually the weirdest part.' I shook my head a little, not believing me own words

'And what if they work it out?'

'I would want nothing more than for it to work. He told me he hadn't had anyone since my mom. I know she didn't either. And you said it yourself, the feelings are still there. I'm only worried about either of them getting hurt. Other than that, I'm happy.'

'What... what if they do work it out?'

I literally just answered it.
'I just... what is it tha-'

'What if they wanna move to New York?'

The way he was looking at me was explanation enough. His eyes were saying a million words. Full of worry and fear. If they move to NY, would I go with them? I mean, they are my parents. But the thought of being away from him... absolutely not. I'd much rather be away from them.

'Then they can. But I'm not leaving.' I smile at him. 'I'm staying here.'

'Would you really stay?'

'Absolutely. I might be from New York, but that's not where my home is. My home is here.' I put my hand on his. 'You're my home.'

He might have been giving me his brightest smile, but his eyes were glistening with tears. 'I'm your home.' He was mumbling to himself, kissing my hand all over

'You are so much more than that to me, Jimin.' I pulled myself over, sitting on him, hugging him and he hugged me back right away. 'You're my everything.'