Chapter 32

The large glass doors welcomed the group entering the building. They wore masks over their faces, trying to hide from the public.

"Do you know where it is?" Jeongin asked, popping over Changbin's shoulder.

"Let's just ask the lady at the front desk," Chan told them.

The leader walked over as Changbin followed close behind. He wanted to make sure they didn't miss the performance.

"You'll head up these stairs and it will be the first big door on your right," the lady directed them.

As Chan was asking where to go, Changbin scanned the paper on the table. He searched for COS:MIC's name, seeing if they had performed yet.

The lady noticed Changbin's staring and she directed him to the number they were on now. Luckily, Jieun hadn't performed yet, but their name was coming close.

"Let's hurry up and get there," he urged the other group members.

"Calm down. Don't worry, you'll be seeing your lovebird soon," Jisung teased as he nudged the older's arm.

"You're lucky that we're in public."

Chan shook his head and pointed in the direction they needed to go. One by one the members followed one another as Chan took the end as he normally does, making sure that he had all seven of them in his eyesight.

"I'm curious to see what they are going to perform," Hyunjin said, resting one of his arms on Changbin's shoulder.

"You've seen them perform before, it shouldn't be too much different. Meanwhile, I don't know what to expect," Minho grunted.

"You look like you don't want to be here."

"No, he just looks like that all the time," Jisung mentioned.

"This is actually bringing back lots of memories of my childhood. I've been to several competitions growing up," Minho reminisced.

Their line started to turn into a clump as the members bunched up together in order to better talk with one another. Chan tried hard to keep them moving and not take up the whole hallway from others passing by.

"No matter what they perform, I know they'll be great," Felix exclaimed.

"I know Yin had been working very hard working with the others. She said that they had someone quit just days prior to today," Hyunjin told them. "They had to rearrange all of the formations."

Jisung smirked at Hyunjin's words as you could easily tell what the male was about to say next. The devilish grin totally gave it away.

"Is there something sparking between you and Yin now? I think we have another set of lovebirds on our hands."

Hyunjin glared at him and smacked his chest before he said, "We only started talking after I found her out in the rain that one day. We can just be friends without you questioning if there are any romantic feelings."

They finally reached the room where COS:MIC would be performing. Chan searched for a place that wasn't around loads of people, trying to keep their presence a secret.

"Don't always listen to Jisung's teasing," Seungmin reassured the male. "But we all are wondering about your feelings towards one another."

The group erupted into laughter as Hyunjin stood there embarrassed. The tips of his ears quickly grew red. He stuck his tongue out at the male, hoping that it would stop him from continuing.

With a warning glance from their leader, the group grew quiet. They weren't supposed to attract attention. It was a surprise that their manager even allowed them to come up with a schedule right after.