Chapter 29

The three girls were all sitting in a taxi. Driving through town as they would come up to a large warehouse. Changbin had invited Jieun to their set of the upcoming music video. She decided to meet up with him and bring along Beom and Yin to help her not feel so awkward.

"I've always wondered how they film," Beom squealed.

Jieun was fumbling with her fingers as she approached the doorway. She pulled out her phone and let Changbin know that they arrived. It was too long before the male popped his head out and invited them all inside.

"Welcome to the set of our new music video 'Back Door'. This is where the magic happens," he extended his arms out for them to see the large cameras and set crew scattered everywhere.

A few of the members were off to the side sitting in one of the chairs as they spoke to one another. They were all dressed up in fancy clothing and had their hair and makeup all done.

"This is incredible," Beom said in awe.

"Isn't great," Chan popped up next to them as he gave them a sweet smile. "It is nice to see you all again."

The two lead them over to the group as plates of food were scattered around the table.

"We were just having our lunch break before Changbin took off running," Jisung said as they walked over to them.

"I knew that they would come here," Minho teased.

"Just go back to eating your food," Changbin glared at the two. They noticed his tone of voice and started laughing but didn't say anything else.

Beom and Yin slipped away into other conversations while Changbin took hold of Jieun's wrist to pull her away from all the commotion.

"Want to see the set designs?"

Jieun nodded her head as he lead her away. The first one was like a parking garage. There were colorful pipes hanging from the ceiling, but the place was mostly empty.

"We've just got done filming here before you arrived. Most of the music video is going to be us dancing. We have to continuously film it over and over again when someone messes up. I can't explain how tired I am already," Changbin huffed.

The next area was tall. It looked almost like a mall. It had many stairs leading up to plenty of floors. A bunch of backup dancers was all gathered here as what Jieun assumed to be the director was speaking to them using a megaphone.

"We'll be dancing down here," Changbin pointed to the floor. "They'll be standing on all of the levels. It is for the dance break so they'll be having a party while we are doing all the work."

Jieun smiled and held her hand over her mouth as if she was laughing at him.

"It all looks so cool," Jieun signed.

Changbin stared at her fingers, studying their movements. "I got the words to look cool. You must like it."

Jieun stared at him with wide eyes. He was able to decipher some of her sign language.

"I've been studying in my free time in order to be able to communicate with you," Changbin glanced away with his hand on the back of his neck.

Jieun gave him a thumbs up. She was surprised by his actions. No one had ever done this before, especially when they weren't close. She had only known him for about a month and he was already trying to learn sign language to speak with her.

"Your hair," Jieun signed and then pointed at his head to let him know what she was talking about. "It's very nice."

"Ah, it is a little unusual for me to dye my hair. I'm not quite used to it, but I think that our fans will love it."