Chapter 5

Entering inside of their apartment, the girls split off into different sections. Yin disappeared into the kitchen wanting more food. Beom headed off into her bedroom.

Meanwhile, Jieun heard a little meow. She sat down on the ground as a dilute calico cat crawled into her lap.

They had brought her home a while back when they were scanning the pet store one day. Jieun saw this one cat who kept playing with her finger on the window and she immediately needed to get her.

Yin was pro no cat for a while and didn't want her, but she eventually warmed up with her.

As a joke, the three of them came up with the name Kimchi. The patterns in her fur looked a little like a dish of kimchi and Yin totally needed to have a food named cat.

Jieun grazed her fingers through the soft fur as Kimchi nuzzled her hand. Kimchi was very fond of Jieun. She would always sleep curled up on her bed. She was scared of Yin and would rarely have her pet while she liked Beom, she just prefers Jieun.

After a couple of minutes, Jieun carried Kimchi into her room. Her and Yin's rooms were a complete contrast to Beom's room. They had a darker tone to them while Beom was much more bright and cute.

Jieun flopped down on the bed after the cat leaped out of her arms. Kimchi snuggled herself into one of Jieun's blankets at the end of the bed.

I'm going to get some sleep, Jieun thought to herself before changing into something more comfortable and throwing the blankets over her. Kimchi's soft purrs filled the room with some sound. The darkness of the room was enough to put Jieun to sleep quickly.

~~~~~~~

Pushing open the doors to the familiar building. The lady behind the desk smiled and waved at the three girls entering.

"There's studio number two open for you guys," she smiled.

They thanked her before heading down the hall. The dance with the large number two was dark and empty as they opened the door.

Yin has a brother who is also into dancing. He owns a studio that the COS:MIC girls come in to dance in to prepare for busking events or just to dance in for a bit.

"Yohan is always keeping his studios so clean," Yin said, glancing around the room.

"There's no harm in that," Jieun signed.

Yin set up her phone on the speakers and began to play some music while she waited for the other members. They also start doing some light stretches.

The other members trickled inside one after another until all seven of them were inside. Yin has planned for them to learn a new dance she choreographed. The song was 'BO$$' by Fifth Harmony.

Yin lined everyone up. She glanced at them for a second as she thought. Pointing to each member she lined them up into a line. She changed them up, wanting them to fit her image.

"This is the starting formation. Don't forget this as we go over the first few counts," Yin told them. Everyone nodded and Yin showed the first eight counts to them before going over the steps.

Slowly, the members picked up on the choreography. Once they were alright with the moves, Yin began to sort out the formations. She stood back and checked each member and would move them to a certain spot. She made them dance to their assigned spot, making sure that they could reach there alright.

"Come look at this Jieun," she called her. Jieun moved over to the front and glanced at the girls who waited for instructions. "Something isn't right about this formation. What could be changed?"