Chapter 1

Setting up each of her supplies, making sure that everything was clean and organized. Working at a Tattoo parlor was something she wanted to give a try. She had always wanted one herself and she enjoyed drawing, so when the offer was given to her by a man named Byungho, she couldn't pass up the opportunity. She now works at a parlor called Needle Point.

     "How's the day been going," Byungho popped around the corner. A smirk plastered on his face. His arm leaned up against the side of the panel that blocked off Jieun's section.

     Jieun smiled and gave him a thumbs up, unable to reply to his comment.

     Jieun was like a normal little girl who would run and play outside with the neighbors until one day an accident caused her to need surgery on her throat. Because of that, it left a lot of scar tissue, making her unable to speak. At a young age, Jieun was forced to learn sign language in order to communicate with people close to her.

     That didn't stop her in the future. Jieun is on a dance team with two of her best friends. She may not be able to talk with her voice, but when it came to dancing, her body did all of that for her.

      "Jieun, I have a new client for you," Byungho's voice rang through the parlor. A shorter male appeared, his arms and chest bulging, definitely could tell that he worked out regularly. Though his cute face features didn't really match the body that he had.

      She patted the chair next to her, asking the male to sit down. Pulling out her notebook. She began to write down her words to talk with the male.

      I can't speak, was the first thing she wrote, letting him know why she was using the notebook. What are you looking for today?

      Giving her a sweet smile, he began to talk, "I was hoping for a simple tattoo. This would be my first one ever. I want it kind of small and not in an obvious place."

      Most people would get them on their chests or backs when wanting it hidden. Would you like it there?  Handing him the notebook for him to read. His eyes scanned over the white paper as the blank ink from the pen popped out, making it contrast with the background.

     "I was hoping for it to be on my upper arm." He lifted his shirt sleeve and pointed to the area he wanted.

     Jieun nodded her head and began to write something else down in the notebook. What kind of tattoo are you looking for?

    He began to describe what he was looking for. Jieun began to sketch down some different ideas she had for him. Her pencil scratched across the paper as she drew a few different drawings in order to give the client different options, hoping to have something he was looking for.

    Turning it around as his eyes scanned across the paper, looking at the details of each one. His eyes lit up over one sketch. His finger immediately pointed at it once he saw it.

    "I would like that one, please." Jieun turned the paper, seeing which one he chose. Smiling, she got her supplies ready while also writing down a few topics for the client to talk about while waiting.

    Glancing at the sketchbook, he read it to himself before replying, "My name is Seo Changbin. Keep this a secret, but I'm actually an idol in a K-Pop band named Stray Kids. Have you heard of us?" His head looked up, matching eyes with Jieun's.

    Shaking her head, she then tapped his arm in order for him to move it into a better position. Following her hand, he laid onto his side, making Jieun have better access to the spot.

    "We just had a comeback a month ago with the song God's Menu. It has gained us much popularity. It warmed my heart to see our fan all cheering for us. I really couldn't go on without them."