Chapter 14

The two walked side by side as Changbin led her inside a restaurant. The interior wasn't over the top. It was just like any other normal restaurant.

It was perfect. She hoped that he wouldn't bring her to a high priced dining place. He seemed to realize his achievement with a smile he thought was hidden from her sight.

They were led to the back and placed at a booth. The menus were handed out as they began to scan the options.

"I've been here a few times with my members," Changbin stated. "Jeongin said that this one was his favorite." His finger pointed at one of the options on the menu.

Jieun honestly didn't know what she wanted. She wanted to know what the male himself enjoyed.

She dug in her jacket pocket and pulled out her phone. Now that they had one another's numbers, they could easily chat with each other.

Changbin noticed her movement and pulled out his own phone as the screen lit up from Jieun's text.

"What do I like?" Changbin thought for a moment. "That is hard for me since I'm a big sucker for food." He seemed a little embarrassed to talk about his food habits.

Jieun didn't change her expression. She was still eager to find out his taste. Her eyes widened as she waited for an answer.

"Alright, I have plenty of favorites." He began to point at different options on the menu.

Jieun pulled her phone up again and began to type another text. How about we both order something and share it?

Changbin lit up once he read the text message and moved to press the call button for their waiter to come over and serve them.

It wasn't long before she stopped in front of the table. Their eyes widened once they saw each other's faces. The one who was serving them was none other than Sumi.

"Oh, Jieun," Sumi smiled. "I wasn't expecting to see you here."

Jieun pulled out her notebook and began to write on the paper. She scribbled her words on the paper before turning it to Sumi.

This is Changbin. The one Yeojin has been talking about.

"Hello," Sumi smiled. "I'm a part of COS:MIC with Jieun."

"I thought I saw you from somewhere. I went to a couple of your busking events."

"Well, let me take your orders and drinks." Changbin began to tell her the dishes we would eat while he turned to ask about her drink. Jieun wrote water down on the paper.

"I'll put in your order and bring it out when it is finished."

Sumi then left and left Changbin and Jieun in awkward silence. They stared at one another for a second before Changbin took the initiative to say something first.

"How was COS:MIC formed? Did you three just decide to make a dance team or did you join one already?"

We actually made COS:MIC. Yin and Beom had brought all the members to the team and we kept dancing until we thought we should try a busking event.

"I did a little bit of dancing while in school. Sadly, the video is out on the internet. The members love teasing me about it."

What made you become an idol?

Changbin was a little shocked by the question, not really knowing how to answer. "I just fell in love with music and wanted to pursue it as a career."

Music is very important to me. It helped me go through losing my voice. It was all I had afterward which was how I started to dance.