thirty one

|Nivea|

The pregnancy seemed to fly by as I was now 7.5 months watching Dayvon perform. I was tired all the time, so I'd stopped doing hair shortly after we found out the gender. I was tired now, but I was always gone support Von whenever I could. He finished the show and walked off the stage stopping to give me a kiss.

"You straight? Lil folks aint fucking with you is she?" he said, and I shook my head no "I'm tired though." He put his hand on my belly and it's like she knew he was there as she kicked making him smile.

"Don't be beating your mama up gang." He said, then taking the time to look over my outfit "You look good ma. Come on let's go home." He said.

We went to the backstage room where Kieran had fallen asleep on India. Von picked him up and we started to head outside.

"Durk ass need to come on, lemme see where he at." India said, we were all supposed to be riding in the sprinter together.

She stopped walking, but Von and I continued on. We went out the back door of the venue and I leaned over on his shoulder when my feet started to hurt.

"Your feet hurting gang?" he asked looking down at me, I nodded my head yes "Where the sprinter?"

He shrugged focusing his attention on his phone. The sound of tires screeching made us both look up, seeing a blacked-out car speeding towards us. There was no time to react as Von quickly tried to pull us back in the building, but it was too late.

I could feel my heart racing as I laid on the cold concrete struggling to catch my breath. I shakily lifted my hands seeing they were covered in blood. What was bleeding?

I looked to my left seeing the car now parked, the passenger side door swinging open and Mahogany climbing out. She didn't even glance at me, walking to my left, picking up Kieran who was trying to wake up Dayvon.

I watched as she got into the backseat with him, and the car pulled off. I could feel the tears running down my face, hearing the muffled yells of Durk and India before the world went black.

Dayvon Bennett

I gasped as I opened my eyes seeing Durk crouched down over me. I looked down my shoulder seeing blood was seeping through my shirt. I looked over seeing India crouched down over Nivea. I ignored everything Durk was saying, using him to pull myself up as I stumbled over to Nivea, falling to my knees next to her.

"N-Niv, come on wake up lil folks." I said, blinking to try and keep myself conscious. I looked around realizing Kieran was gone.

"fuck..." I mumbled trying to stand up again, my heart started thumping in my ears, then everything went black.