seven

|Nivea|

I was working at the club, behind the bar with Ivy and Nay. I had taken a couple of shots since it was a chill night.

"There go your man Niv." Ivy said while pointing to the door.

Von was walking in with some of his friends. I admired his bright smile from afar and soon our eyes met. He separated from his friends and walked over to the bar. This hadn't been his first time coming here since I'd started working.

"Wassup ma" he said greeting me, looking me up and down like he always did. "Hey Dayvon. What you doing here?" I questioned, and he shrugged "Gang wanted to go out."

If he was here that meant Kieran was with Ms. Yvonne, but he had likely put him to bed before leaving.

"Ian gone distract you though lil folks just wanted to say hey." He held eye contact with me for a while, making my heart skip several beats before he went back to the section with his friends. I turned around seeing Ivy and Nay giving me a knowing look.

Every time I went to their section to deliver a bottle, Von was basically fucking me with his eyes. He was always a little clingy whenever he was around me, but I kept having to evade him whenever I went up there.

"Dayvon stop." I said while laughing at him tryna dance with me "Man why you playing." He said mugging me. "Keep on imma make one of the girls work your section."

He started grumbling as he sat back down in his seat, grabbing a blunt from one of his friends. I kept laughing to myself as I made my way from the section back to the bar. Before I could get there fully I felt somebody grab my hand and turned around seeing a random man.

"Say love you giving all them niggas your attention, come to my section." He said, looking me up and down and biting his lip. I frowned at him and tried to pry myself from his grip "You need to let me go."

He smacked his teeth and yanked me towards him, taking it upon himself to grab two handfuls of my ass. "Shawty why you acting like that?" he questioned, getting closer to my face so I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I finally successfully pushed him off of me, but I guess that wounded his ego, he stepped to me angrily again but was cut off by Von stepping in front of me.

"Fuck wrong with you? Fuck you grabbing on my girl like that for? Nigga I'll beat the fuck outta you." He spoke angrily, his Chicago accent shining through.

"My fault Von I aint know that was your girl." The man said apologetically. "Apologize to her." He said, but not moving from in front of me. The man leaned over "Sorry." I didn't say anything back just staying behind Von.

"We cool Von?" he asked, "Nah, if I ever see you again you gone get dealt with on foenem." Von stared the man down as he made his exit towards the club. He turned around looking at me, obviously still angry "You straight lil folks?" he asked, and I nodded my head yes.

"Come on, we going home." He said, and I looked at the time seeing it was only midnight. "Von I got another-" I started but was cut off by him grabbing my face with a perfect gentle aggression. "What I say Nivea? Get your shit and come on."

I nodded and went to gather my work bag, following him out the club and to my car. His car wasn't here so it was likely he'd rode with one of his friends, he probably planned on leaving with me the whole time.

The ride back to my place was silent and once at my apartment I took a shower, throwing on some shorts and a shirt.

"You gone bring KK over here?" I asked seeing Von was sitting down on my bed. He shook his head no "He can stay till in the morning." He said and I nodded.

My heart was racing as he got up and walked closer to me, his height making him hover over me. "Thanks for earlier Dayvon." I said, not breaking our eye contact. He just responded with a nod, his eyes kind of low from being high. "You got real pretty lips Niv, you know that?" he asked, and I could feel my coochie dripping at this point.

I just nodded my head in response, he put his tattooed hand around my neck, connecting our lips. At that point there was no fighting it, I let him do whatever he wanted to me. Nobody had ever pleased me the way that he did, so when I woke up the next morning it was hard to regret it.

I sat up in the bed, tapping Von who was sleeping next to me. He stirred in his sleep a little before finally opening his eyes and looking at me.

"What you on gang?" he questioned.

"Von why you seduced me?" I asked with a frown on my face. This made him sit up to look at me, he had an amused look on his face. "Lil folks what you talking about?"

"It's not funny Dayvon. I literally came here all the way from Memphis, running from a horrible relationship. I was just supposed to be focused on me and my son. But you making me like you and..." I trailed off not really knowing what I was stressing about I was just stressed.

"You done?" he asked, and I nodded my head yea. "I like you too lil folks. Long as you with me you aint got nothing to be stressing bout, I got you and lil man."

Since I had woken us both up, we got dressed and he went to get Kieran from across the hall. I had trust issues for obvious reasons, but when Von said he had us, I believed him.