twenty nine

|Nivea|

It didn't take long for him to be back to being my Mr. Perfect. It's like I blinked, and it was our two-year anniversary. We got back from our date and shortly after Dayvon finished fucking my brains out, he was sleep. I quietly slipped out the bed and tried to tip toe to the bathroom.

"What you doing ma?" he grumbled half-asleep, "I just got to pee, go back to sleep bae." I responded, entering, and closing the bathroom door. I had been feeling weird for the past few weeks. I went and grabbed the pregnancy test I'd been hiding, going to pee on the stick.

I flipped it upside down to wait for three minutes to pass. Being 21 with 2 kids seemed kind of crazy, but my pussy my business. All that mattered was that I'm a good mother and stable enough to take care of them. I didn't mind have another baby, Kieran was 4 now so the age gap wasn't bad, and Dayvon was great with him, so I know he'd be a good dad to his own kid(s). I checked the time on my phone and flipped the test back over.

'Pregnant'

I smiled and went to hide the test somewhere Dayvon wouldn't find it. I went and slipped back into the bed and going to sleep. The next morning as soon as Dayvon left to go to the studio I scheduled my doctor's appointment for the same day. I had to go and get back before Dayvon, so he didn't suspect anything.

I dropped Kieran off at school and headed to the doctor. I was only 1 month pregnant like I suspected, but since I was so early I decided I wouldn't say anything just yet.

I had just got home from picking Kieran up when I heard the doorbell ring. I had left the gate open for Dayvon since he'd said he was on the way, but I figured it was a package or something. I opened the door and felt like I had seen a ghost.

Mahogany Abrams.

"Hey Nivea, can I come in?" she asked, and I nodded stepping aside to let her in. She squealed as soon as she saw KK sitting on the sofa.

"Omg hey KK! You remember me?" she asked, and he shook his head no.

"I'm tete Nene. Can I have a hug?" She asked holding her arms open. He looked over at me and I gave him a head nod. He went and hugged her before going back to the sofa.

"Go in your room for a little bit Kieran." I instructed and he nodded running off. Mahogany sat down and I sat across from her.

"Why're you here Mahogany?" I asked.

"Well Nivea you know I never agreed with the way my brother treated you." She said.

"Yet you never did anything to stop him...and the night he almost killed me you were there, willing to help him dump my body." I said, trying not to recall all the details of that day.

"I mean Nivea he was still my little brother, what other choice did I have? Listen, I don't blame you for him being dead...but as his sister I'd be failing him if I just let you get away with it." She said making me look at her raised eyebrow.

"Mahogany you can't be for real." I said and she shrugged, "I got to find peace somehow. It's not like I got to give him a proper burial or anything. Tell KK I said I'll see him later." She smiled at me before going to see herself out.

Right when she was getting into her car Von pulled up. He glanced at her while walking to the front door where I was standing.

"Who that was?" he asked, and I explained everything to him making him frown his face up.

"Who the fuck she supposed to be? Bitch gone end up just like her brother. Don't worry bout that shit lil folks." He said and I nodded my head.

I was a little worried, but not extremely. We kept our eyes and ears out for the next couple days, but it was quiet. I aint have time to be stressing, I just wanted a smooth pregnancy.