twelve

|Nivea|

I loved experiencing Holiday's with Von. It was Valentine's day, and we were going on a couple's trip with Durk and India. It was just going to be an overnight trip, but I had overpacked because you never knew.

India and I were at the airport, sitting down waiting while the boys went off somewhere.

"Where you think we going?" she asked, and I shrugged a little bit "I don't know Von aint give me no kind of hints. Since we only leaving for a day it probably aint nothing too far." I responded.

I was real easy to please, so it didn't have to be some extravagant place as long as he'd put thought into it. We made small talk for a little bit before the boys came back to get us. We were expecting to be on a normal flight, so you can imagine our surprise when they led us to a private terminal.

"Oh y'all showing out." India said, both us all smiles as we walked closer to the private plane. "We went half on this bitch." Durk said and Von mugged and hit him in the arm as response. "What nigga I'm just being honest?" Durk said holding his arm, making both us girls laugh.

Von held my hand as he led me up the stairs of the plane. There was a large bouquet of pink roses on one table for me, and red roses on the other for India. I couldn't remember the last time somebody put so much effort into making me happy, even when Mason and I were cool he was always a bare minimum ass nigga.

The flight was about 2.5 hours, and I was cuddled up with Von the whole time. If it would've just been us we probably would've joined the mile high club. Once we landed we were in New York, and I was so excited because I'd never been. The hotel was gorgeous, and for obvious reasons we had separate rooms.

We had a few hours before it was time for our dinner reservations, so I quickly pulled my hair into a messy bun. I was getting my money up, so I'd bought myself some I-tip extensions and installed them myself, it was giving natural 30 inches.

I exited the bathroom seeing Von laid back on the bed, just scrolling on his phone. I walked over to him straddling his lap and taking his phone from his hands, tossing it gently to the side.

"What you doing ma?" he questioned, taking the time to rub on my lower half. "Thanking you." I responded simply before leaning down and connecting our lips.

I stood in the mirror, touching up my hair and makeup as Dayvon came behind me and started to kiss my neck. We were already late for dinner, and he was trying to make us later.

"Dayvon stoppp, we can go another round later" I said gently pushing him back, but he simply ignored me and grabbed my face connecting our lips. His tongue found its way into my mouth, and he lifted me onto the bathroom sink. Thankfully my phone started ringing and I broke away from the kiss seeing it was India.

I: Where y'all at?

"We coming down right now."

I: Nasty selves

I chuckled as she hung up and I hopped off the counter ignoring Dayvon's lustful stares. What had I gotten myself into?

The next morning my hair was a mess, my lingerie was ripped, body was aching, and I was popping another plan B. Birth control was definitely in my near future. After dinner Dayvon barely even gave time for us to exchange gifts. I was sad for the trip to be ending, but I knew we'd have many more I could look forward to in the future, plus I missed my KK.