twenty two

Dayvon Bennett

Ever since Muwop had called and said when he got to the house Nivea was gone, I been on edge. I had pulled every string I possibly could get from behind these bars, and it finally paid off. It was the beginning of August, so it'd taken longer than I hoped, but shit I had bigger shit to worry about.

I been had people out looking for Nivea & KK, but nobody could find them. I knew Mason had to have them because we could never find his scary ass either. I sat in Nivea house, my leg shaking as everybody sat around kind of looking at one another.

"Man it's been two weeks I know one of y'all got something!" I said getting frustrated.

"I looked into that caseworker, Peyton, aint seen her but this her address." Durk said handing me a paper.

"Aight I'll be back." I said getting up and going to the car. I aint need nobody with me, not for this bitch no way. I pulled up to her spot, lurking from a distance until I seen her pull up and head inside. I reached in my glove compartment grabbing my gun and quickly walking up to her front door, stupid bitch left it open, so I just quietly walked inside. Soon as I seen her I grabbed her aiming my gun at her forehead.

"Where Nivea? I'm only gone ask you once." I said cocking the gun, "Okay put the gun down! I'll tell you everything." She said frantically.

I let her go but kept the gun ready as she started telling me everything from the beginning of her working with Mason. I grabbed the piece of paper that she wrote his address and phone number on.

"This everything?" I asked and she nodded her head yes. "Bet." I responded, raising the gun, and pulling the trigger a few times.

I stepped over her body and headed out the door, leaving quickly. I went back to touch base with everybody. Louie went over there to clean up my mess and later that night me, him, Durk, and Muwop was at that nigga spot. We was masked up so sneaking past the cameras wasn't really nothing major.

I broke that nigga door down and started looking through each room. I found Nivea on the floor unconscious; she was bruised up bad wearing nothing but a robe.

"Nivea...come on wake up ma." I said shaking her gently, but she didn't respond. I scooped her up and walked out the room seeing Muwop carrying a sleeping KK.

"That nigga aint here." Louie said, "We gone find his ass, gotta get lil folks to a hospital first." I said and they nodded.

As we rode in the car I looked over her and my blood started to boil. That nigga had to die. Once we got her checked in, we stopped by Ms. Yvette house so she could watch Kieran. That was one thing I loved about her, she aint never ask me no questions.

Everybody was campinground the city to see if that nigga Mason would pop up, but he had wentunderground. That nigga was gone wish he was never born fucking with me.