eleven

|Nivea|

New Year's rolled around, and things were still running smoothly. I decided to keep some walls up with Dayvon, because anything could happen, and the heartbreak would be minimized if I had to uproot our lives and leave again. I sat in Kieran's room, reading a book with him when Dayvon entered the room.

"Come here real quick, I got a surprise for you ma." He said, and I got up following him into my bedroom. He took his shirt off, pointing to a fresh tattoo of my name, I stared at him in shock.

"Dayvon! When? Why?" I asked not able to form complete sentences.

"Got it this morning and why? Shit cause I love you." He said shrugging and putting his shirt back on.

So much for keeping walls up. I didn't say anything just connecting our lips, allowing the kiss to get sloppy. I pulled away before he got too excited, just looking into his eyes.

"I love you too Dayvon." I said back. I was a little worried about us moving too fast, but you can't put a timestamp on love. Our love aint gotta be like nobody else love, only what works for us.

The next day, I don't know what really came over me, but I texted Xena. Xena been my best friend since we were 5 years old, and this was the longest we'd ever gone without talking to one another. I saved her number in my phone, and seconds after I'd sent the message she was facetiming me.

X: OMG NIVEA IT'S REALLY YOU!

"Hey bestie!"

X: Stop, I'm finna cry at this damn job. Nivea! Where the fuck have you been?

"I'm in Chicago...we got a lot to catch up on."

X: Don't worry I'm finna book my flight right now. I'll be there the week of your birthday.

"Lol, okay bestie. I know you not supposed to be on the phone, call me when you get off."

X: *frowns* Alright but your ass better answer!

"I will, I promise. I love you."

X: I love you more boo!

My birthday was January 16th, so I was glad to have something to look forward to. Von had left on business again, but he promised he'd be back in time for my birthday, and he was. He came back with a bunch of clothes, shoes, bags, so I could have options for my birthday outfit.

It was amazing to go out with him, Xena, and some of the friends I'd made here. We were all at dinner right now and then we were hitting the club right after.

"Did Mason stop looking for me?" I asked Xena out of curiosity.

"It's your birthday you don't need to be talking bout him...but no he didn't. You did the right thing leaving Niv." She said, giving me a reassuring look.

We went to the club, and I got a little drunk, which I hardly ever did, but I felt like I deserved it. I was so appreciative of Von, he made sure Xena got back to her hotel safe and carried me in my apartment.

"I got a surprise for you lil folks." He said to me as he took my heels off for me. I looked at him curiously as he walked in the living room, coming back holding a gift bag. "Close your eyes." He instructed, and I did.

I felt something cold being placed around my neck, "Alright open." He said and I opened my eyes moving towards the mirror. I gasped as I saw the prettiest diamond necklace I'd ever laid eyes on. He knew I wasn't a fan of chains, but this was pretty and classy. I felt my eyes starting to water as I turned around, throwing myself into his arms.

"Thank you bae! You do so much for me, and you never even asked me to be your girlfriend." I said, repeatedly pecking his lips. "You been mine since the first time I seen you lil folks. Now lay down so I can give you your other gift."

He wasted no time stripping us both of our clothes and sliding into my wetness. I moaned scooting away a little bit, but he just pulled me back down. His strokes were perfect as he flipped me and turned me every way but loose. His strokes started to get sloppier signaling that he was going to nut soon. He attacked my neck with kisses, leaving hickeys I was sure, before pulling my hair back.

"Look at me mama." He commanded, and I moaned as I struggled to hold my eyes open.

"My baby so pretty, you gone be my girl?" he asked, seeming to get deeper, making me moan louder.

"Fuck! Yes daddy!" my legs started to shake, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I started to cream on his member, but that didn't stop him.

"This my pussy?" he grunted in my ear, "Yes daddy it's yours." I moaned out and with one final thrust he began to fill me with his warm load.

Afterwards he laid down next to me, both of us trying to catch our breath. My 20th birthday will always be one to remember.

The next morning I sat in the car waiting on Von to come out of CVS. He got in the car handing me the Plan B pill and a water bottle. I chuckled slightly at the predicament as we went to the hotel to go and get Xena and take her to the airport.

"Now that I know where to find you imma be back in April for KK birthday party." Xena said while pulling me into a hug "I'm counting down the days." I said back trying not to cry.

"It was nice meeting you Von, you take care of my best friend." She said giving him a side hug. "I got you." He responded, and we watched her enter the airport.

After that Xena and I talked on the phone every day. It was a step towards making me feel like I was living a normal life.