"Uh huh," Dean responded quietly, not yet fully processing what I just said.

I just sat very still, anticipating the fallout, and then the light bulb finally appeared and the bomb detonated.

"Wait a minute, Coastal Hills is a five hour drive!" he exclaimed loudly, now in a panic as the realization of my news was settling in. He pulled me off him so he could see my face.

"Uh huh," I nervously affirmed, shyly holding my thumbnail between my teeth as I avoided looking at his bewildered and annoyed expression.

"So that means you'll be staying overnight in a hotel," he stated, more than questioned.

"Yeah, but only for three nights," I replied optimistically, trying to put a good spin on the situation.

Sighing heavily, Dean pulled me back against his chest, rubbing my arms as he rested his chin on my head.

"I understand, baby, it's work. There's nothing you can do about it."

"You're really okay with this?" I asked, more than a little shocked by him being so complacent so quickly.

"Yeah, I'm really okay with it, Amy. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because it's a huge imposition on you to have to babysit my kids for four days," I replied with sarcasm, in a duh tone of voice.

"Watch yourself," my boyfriend admonished me, giving me a little spank on the hip.

"Sorry, baby," I apologized. "I just thought you'd be more upset by this." Massaging the inside of his thigh closest to me, I clarified, "And I would totally understand if you were, by the way."

"Well, I'm not, so don't worry. Sammy and I will take care of the kids." Dean chuckled, kissing the top of my head. "Most of them will probably even still be alive when you get back."

"Very funny," I replied laughing too, as I playfully smacked his leg.

"Owwwwie," he howled in teasing, rubbing the spot I presumably assaulted so harshly.

"Oh I'm sorry. Did little ole me hurt my big strong man?" I pouted sarcastically.

Playing along, Dean grabbed my hand and rubbed it against his crotch.

"Yeah, maybe you should kiss it and make it better," he grinned wickedly.

"That's not where I hit you," I politely informed him, trying unsuccessfully to pull my hand away from his growing bulge.

"I'm pretty sure it is," he replied, guiding my hand to cup his junk so I could feel it throb, even through the thick denim of his jeans. "I should know. I'm the one you so brutally attacked, afterall." Dean continued to run my hand up and down over his clothed erection as he moaned in pleasure, due to the friction created by each not so subtle movement.

"Mmmhm, I agreed, enjoying the rush I always get from seeing and feeling first hand the effect my touch can have on my man.

"I think the least you could do is help me with this growing problem," Dean said, gesturing to his crotch. "You are the cause of it after all," he whispered seductively in my ear, as he cupped my breasts in his strong calloused hands, squeezing them firmly before thumbing circles over my nipples, sending electric shocks of excitement rippling through my body.

"I'm always happy to cooperate with law enforcement," I purred, stroking his inner thighs. "Unless of course you'd prefer I resist arrest, officer."

"Mmmm, such a naughty, naughty girl you are," Dean replied, kissing my neck as he pinched my already stiff nipples. "I may just have to use excessive force," he warned, bucking his hips up roughly, grinding his hard dick against my bottom. "Without a doubt, I will need to use some type of restraints."

"Promise?" I moaned, thinking the rougher the better, right now. Sometimes a girl just wants her guy to fuck her brains out, ya know. And tonight is definitely one of those times.

The following night

Amy's pov

"So I was thinking about this at work today and I wanted to run it by you first," I informed my sexy man.

"Shoot," Dean replied, never taking his eyes off the tv. Apparently this football game is much more important than whatever I have to say, but no matter, that's another fish to fry on a later date.

"I thought I'd ask Katie to come with me when I go to the salon so she can get her hair and nails done too. What do you think?" I'm in desperate need of a manicure and my roots are showing something awful from my last dye job so I need to get those things taken care of before I go away for this conference.

"Yeah sure, baby, that's fine with me." Dean craned his head around me to see the screen since I stepped in front of him, blocking his view of the game.

Frowning at him with my hands on my hips, I rolled my eyes and reluctantly moved out of the way.

"But I should warn you first, she's not much of a girlie girl, despite Sammy's predominantly feminine influence on her during her formative years," Dean replied smirking, eyes still glued to the tv.

"Ha ha, very funny," I snarked. "Maybe I'll come by at halftime so we can discuss this and then you might actually listen and pay attention to me. I'm tired of playing second fiddle to a bunch of roided up meatheads."

"That's your call, sugar," Dean replied dismissively.

Sighing, I replied, "I'll save us both some time and irritation and take that to mean I have your go-ahead to bring Katie with me."