|All you need is love.|

Start from the beginning

Once she was sure that it was as good as it was going to get for her siblings, she backed away, watching silently as they approached Annabeth. Her friends immediately flanked her as she stared intently at them. She didn't acknowledge them as she watched Percy and Chiron step to the side to speak quietly with each other before they rejoined the group.

Percy looked over at her. He gave her a small smile and she raised her hand in farewell.

"He'll be okay," Alabaster stated as the group walked over to the rocks. Lea didn't reply and soon, the four of them descended into the darkness.

 Lea didn't reply and soon, the four of them descended into the darkness

Hermês eased his wife from on top of him as he climbed out of the bed. Her hair splayed out around her and he gave her one last look before stepping into the shower to bathe.

When he came back out already dressed, she was still asleep.

Soon, he was moving on to do his deliveries when Artemis stopped him.

"You should check on your blessing," was all that she said before continuing on to her temple. He stared after her before peaking down many-folded Olympos and cast his gaze upon his Leaneíras. She was hiding away in her cabin, brushing her hair back into a high ponytail and dressed in leathers like some sort of fantasy viking. If he knew her obsessions with Marvel comics would lead to this, he would have introduced her to DC comics to turn her closer to the greek side of things.

(Though she was already aware of both comics absently, especially the DC comics to know that Jason Todd was her favored amongst the Robins.)

She was moving around with a purpose, filling up a bag with her favored potions and few enchanted knives that Kirkê had taught her how to make so long ago. He had a feeling that he knew what she was going to do, and inwardly cursed as he was the one to give her the idea. She wrote a note in the small amount of Kıbrıs-Minoan syllabary that she and Drew both learned. She then left a small message in the hieroglyphs of Krḗtē before digging under her bed.

"Do not," he murmured as she climbed onto the back of Salome. Her eyes slipped close before she concentrated on the circle of sigils that she drew into the floor.

"Separated by time, separated by space." she murmured. Hermês wanted to reach out to stop her, but he knew that even if he managed to, she would just do it over and over again unless her powers were bound. And while he would never do that, he knew that if any other would try then she would slip past the others to sneak into the maze if she really wanted to pursue this course of action. "Reunite Salome and me, in Medea's current place." Her mageia flared a bright green that could be viewed outside of the cabin. Unfortunately for her, the recoil from her still uncontrollable mageia just about destroyed the room and Hermês quickly moved to stop the various potions from mixing together lest she wipes the entire east coast and then some.

Campers were coming to investigate her cabin so Hermês quickly left to follow after her as she reappeared within New Haven, Connecticut.

Great. He put her on the path of the exact people he would rather never knew she existed.