Sick🩷

Hobie was sick. To try to hide it, however, he used being spider man as an excuse. That was until pav found out. As hobie was throwing up for the 2nd time this morning, pav walked in through a portal. "Hobie, ur sick you need to lay down." Pavitr told him. He just looked up and shook his head. That was before he fell down and started to snore. As pav tried to drag hobie to his room and finally get him on his bed. He took off hobie's boots and tried to get him comfy. He then made him some chai and chicken noodle soup. When pavitr went to go get hobie some meds that  were things took an interesting turn.

Pavitr pov:
Hobie was currently fighting me about medicine because he was convinced it was a "government controlling method." "Hobie please take the medicine!" "No they are going to control me!" "Whose they?" "THE DAMN GOVERMENT!" "Sweetheart take the God damn medicine." "Why aren't cats classified as humans?" "Hobie what the fuck?" As I still try to get him to take the medicine I heard miles giggling. I turned to see him and Gwen filming the whole the thing. That is when I got an idea. I turned so hobie wouldn't see me and put the medicine in my mouth careful not to sallow it. I then turned and kissed him, making sure the medicine gets in to his mouth before making him sallow. "WHAT THE HELL!!" He yelled before slumping down. "Sorry, sweetheart, it was the only way." I said, not very sorry. He mumbled something and then pulled me down. Miles and gwen disappeared after the kiss probably to show everyone the video. "Sweetheart, you're still a little loopy. Please rest." "If we have finger tips and toe tips, then why can we tip toe but not tip finger 🤔." "PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SLEEP!" He just looked at me. "Nuh huh" "fuck you mean nuh huh?" Then hobie giggled. As soon as he giggled, his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he started to snore. As I started to get up he wrapped his arms around me and mumbled something. As I snuggled him I soon fell asleep after.

Bonus:
Hobie pov: "WHO THE HELL TOOK THIS VIDEO AND WHY DID YOU KISS ME!?!?!" Pav just shrugged and said "it was the only way you would take the medicine."