I loved it when he would become like this. Kind of domimant. A bit rough. Doing whatever he wants.
I loved it when he would let me see the side of him that no one else knows he has.

'Jimin...' I breathed out his name, wanting him. All of him.

'Me too, baby, but we can't.' He was breathing just as badly as I was

'Why?'

'I didn't bring anything with me. I didn't exactly think this would be happening. And your parents are literally downstairs.'

'I- I have it.' I kind of figured I'd buy some protection myself. It does take two people for this, and he's bought more than enough so far.

'You- you have condoms?' He almost giggled at me

I nodded, looking up at him. 'I got those that you always buy.'

'But your parents-'

'We can be quiet. Please.' I held his face, massaging his lips gently. 'I really, really, really want you.'

He kissed me almost roughly, running one hand under my shirt, then pulling away almost breathlessly. 'I want you, too. Always. You have no idea.'

The way he is looking at me, he looks ready to just tear my clothes apart and ravish me. And I would not think once about stopping him.

And just like it went through my mind, he started tugging and pulling on my pyjamas, and I did the same to him. We were trying to get each other naked as quickly as we could, but both of us trying at the same time only made us laugh as it led nowhere.

'Wait, wait.' He whispered through his adorable giggles. 'We are hurrying too much.'

'Okay, okay.' I giggled as well. 'I'll go first.' I started pulling off my shirt, and he helped with the speed of light, then went straight for my bottoms.

'You are breathtaking. Damn.' He mumbled to himself, tracing my body with his hand before he dove into my neck, kissing it seductively, then leaving a tiny mark on it.

He felt me pulling his shirt up, so he took it off himself, tossing it to the side and pulling down his sweatpants.

'Where-'

'Hold on.' I know what he's asking. I opened the drawer and dug under my underwear, taking out the still closed box of condoms.

He ripped open the little plastic foil with his teeth, and I'm not gonna lie, even that turns me on. I'm completely lost when it comes to him.

We have really been doing this a lot, seeing how he put it on with only one hand.

'Are you ready, baby?' He nuzzles closer

'Please, Jimin. I'm begging you. Take me.' My fingers were tugging on his hair, pulling him closer and closer

'You turn me on so much.' He almost grunted as he slammed his lips on mine, finally doing what I wanted him to do this entire time

If we were alone, he would definitely hear me. But right now, having to stay quiet, I just wrapped around him tightly, breathing out harshly into his neck, with him doing the same to me.

The headboard of my bed decided to be a dick as he moved and created a bit of noise.

I suppose he thought of the solution in no time, stretching out his arm above me, pressing into the board to keep it pressed to the wall.

Every muscle on his arm is flexed and tightened as he keeps pushing into the headboard, moving in me at the same time.

'Shhh.' He shushed me, pushing in slowly but deeply once again, moaning as quietly as he possibly could