🍎 3 Record of Ragnarok 🍎

For: hestia_breeze

For: hestia_breeze

Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave."

-Song of Solomon 8:6

And we start with unholy~♡, hello sorry for the wait There was a typhoon and it broke the internet signal and line For weeks! (It's normal tho, the Philippines had an average of 27 or more typhoons a year) and lots of events happening at university, that required us to attend hehehee.

Anyways this version of unholy is one of my favorite, it really fits her [name] and how fruity she is. Also you can't convince me this is really how some of her harem looks at her a pretty little thing waiting to be tainted or to be unholy with👀👌. Plus the mini monologue at the first yesss 💅

Also not me ironically made the first paragraph of this page a qoute from the bible lmao 😭(hopefully heaven will still accept me hahaha...). If you noticed I specifically chosen solomon because of her lore then you are absolutely right!!! Plus it really fits the whole yandere theme of the story and how there are seals around her body. PLUS IT WAS GENUINELY PERFECT like this, this is the harem to her ajddhxdhhe. And without further ado...

(OMG WTF WATTPAD GOT IT IN THE CORRECT POSITION 😭🥺💖)

P.s. you can zoom it!

Not going to lie the seal was fun and stressful to do because first, I didn't know where to put them because of the hierarchy placement. 2nd I had to make sure I did the seals right and not merge them into a doodle mess, hence I needed to pick the most seal that can well work with the limited space shown on her skin in the art. BUT it was fun especially looking it for long it does look like legit tattoos hahhahha. (I'm lowkey proud of it despite being little messy).

Wew now where to start on explaining this piece! For asmo you clearly see his seal peaking out from her back. I tweaked her hairstyle a bit which was a good choice because it looks more good on her now and seems have more volume!