💀 1 Vengeance 💀

To tenjiku

"She's the beauty of this wrecked world of ours yet she doesn't see it"

Here's is the promised fanart sorry for the delay hehehe

Now even tho it can't be seen but She has a slightly tan skin color I blame the lights I took this last night.

I wanted to have her this lightness she's a very well writen character she suffers a lot hahhaha but still has this hopefullness despite to it.

Hence why I choose her to have this light colored sundress with the underside of the dress is colored sky blue. And the ribbons in a shade of ue also. It symbolizes freedom

Also pearl choker my favorite necklaces Re chokers. Pearl I chose because of the nickname ran gave her and also because in the Philippines pearls are known here to favored jewelry and we also cultered pearls also. Interestingly pearls in japan means longevity and health (almost ayaw ko to sulatin natatakot yung word basta connect sa TR 😂). It is also used to be offered to gods in japan, beauty and preciousness is also their meaning.

Some details I added the an easel and paint brushes, tissues, some holder and a satchel for her things. She started to paint and based on her brother and her future dream she'll become a painter I incorporated it in this drawing. The holder has the word "Tokyo Manji" on it, the pictures also are little details.

One is the founding members picture (the bar graph background with dots), shadowy picture of the siblings (she hates her dad but adores her siblings), and lastly the girls group picture (i purposely only showed emma body because she got hit in the head and was the one who died 🥺💔)

The painting pallet are actually the image color of the characters:

● PINK - Draken
● RED - Mikey
● DEEP BLUE - Baji
● YELLOW - Kazutora
● ORANGE - Mitsuya
● PEA GREEN - Pah chin
● LIGHT GREEN - Takemichi
● LIGHT BLUE - Chifuyu

I wanted to have her this soft and happy expression I want to see her smile hehehe. The sunhat was fun to make especially the lavender ribbon on my favorite color is purple btw hence why hahaha and lastly a red blanket just to add vibrancy and is common used color type in picnics.

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK
👏✊💗💖

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK 👏✊💗💖