💀 8 Vengeance 💀

Totenjiku

Totenjiku

"We're just kids and that means we are allowed to hope for the better and brighter side of life"

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Last Christmas my sister gave me lang leav book I was so happy and i finished it within the day 😀😃💖 I'm excited for the recent chapters of the manga and been constantly re reading the stories hehehe anyways hope you enjoy! None of this are true until proven by the author.

HEADCANONS:

1.) During the future timeline of which takemichi was an top admin in Toman. Mikey styled his hair like Y/n because she died and that's one way for him to feel she still there by his side.

2.) Slapped Chifuyu after she heard what he yelled at takemichi scolding him also.

3.) Also apologize to him slightly and told him to cool down. Also reminded him that draken did not blame takemichi.

4.) Was also the one who helped paid for takemichi hospital bills.

5.) Bow down to koko after he informed takemichi what happened to the deities war. And also for helping her kohai.

6.) Visited takemichi regularly and bring him some sweets to cheer him up.

7.) Bought a top that has the same design as draken cardigan.

8.) Cried at draken's funeral and at his grave.

9.) Went to a private prestigious highschool.

10.) Has a picture of the girls, toman and her brothers plus her mom and sister in her wallet.

11.) Was teased by being called a "good girl" which irritates her.

12.) Has movie nights with her borthers.

13.) Eito ema was " To protect my family especially y/n and to make her smile"

14.) Hideo will sometimes reminisce his mother affection and his sister jokes.

15.) Katsou regularly has feedback from gis secretary and bodyguards about the well-being of his siblings.

16.) KATSOU will text y/n to remind her to check herself and make sure she is doing well.

17.) Katsou has a framed picture of the complete family when y/n was born.

18.) Hideo and y/n are achievers because of the pressure thier father puts them through.

19.) Talks with the toman members if she has free time.

20.) Kept the teddy bear and bunny that Mitsuya sew for her. And often cuddle it.

21.) When Chifuyu met baji, baji was not only writing a letter for Kazutora but also a letter to y/n.

22.) Kakucho likes and is attracted to y/n personality her beauty was just an added bonus.

23.) Koko was bought her and expensive bracelet from her favorite jewelry store.

24.) katsou and the black dragons are quite fond of the two youngets of the L/N siblings.

25.) Mikey has a picture of her whenever he goes

26.) If Hanma never betrayed her trust she can actually gave him a chance to have a date or even become much closer friends.

27.) Comforted Mitsuya knowing that he and draken were also closer than anyone in toman.

28.) Koko patted her head and told her to take care of herself more.

29.) In the first timeline before takemichi went to the past Mikey forced an arranged marriage proposal to her father so he can marry her.

I believe because during this time she didn't return to toman and kept living without them. One reason she came back to the gang in the past because of takemichi interference.

30.) Mikey put his coat on her head to protect her from the rain. During the 3 deities war. And also to put a claim despite not talking to eachother anymore he still loves her.

31.) Katsou invited his friends for a reunion. Without telling his other siblings.

32.) Inupi will sometimes accompany her in visiting her friends grave and just to enjoy eachother company and support.

I may add more in the future for now this is what really got my head thinking and producing hehehe KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK