🐰21 Rabbit Princess🐰

Hello and long time no see sorry for no updates I have priorities to make hehehe but hopefully you will enjoy this and the aesthetic for the day!!!

A young tsukiko I based this from the ending video above. The ones where the younger genins were in the beach. You can see that each girl background featured different sky time like tenten I believe is either the sun goes down or up.

Sakura during the day, Ino in midday and, hinata as the sunsets. I wanted tsukiko to be still connected to the moon so I choose night and as I lived neared the beach night swimming is fun but if there's enough light. (Go swimming at night if it's safe and there's a light source okay stay safe)

Also I wanted to put a beach accessory with her as ino has a beach ball, sakura with a surfboard, tenten with scarf and her slippers and hinata's jacket I decided on a floatie because floating is a nice way to relax after swimming. Also if you noticed ino and sakura exchanged hairstyles I want tsukiko to have tentens hair it adds more youthful look to her. (That floatie is a reference to my friends little cousin who owns a similar one xD)

  Her design was inspired by Haruhi in OHSHC I love the ruffles, the color scheme is reference to genshin impact mostly the gold designs of Lumine (the Traveller I picked).
I also added the braceleta to be an easter egg it represents tobirama eye color and color palette. Lastly the background is just a combination of falls and landscape from my country hehehe

Side note:
Mind the shadows I took it last night