💍 5 Promise 💍

"You are my first love"

TO_baerose

This is purely fun and Imagining none of this are canon till proven by the author 😉😄 Hope you enjoy 😊

HEADCANONS:

1.) When Emma died y/n broke down calling emma "not my baby" in the hospital she was on duty.

2.) Mikey and shinichiro will take her to the hospital and fetch her if there's time.

3.) There are pictures of her and takeomi in his house and also at her home which makes shin slightly jealous but know it because there childhood friends and neighbors.

4.) Her parents at the end realized how amazing thier daughter when many other parents complimented her and her achievements and told them all the amazing things she'd done. Which made them feel guilty and ashamed.

5.) She wears the matching chain necklace whenever they went out together.

6.) Always has stashes of candies and snacks which she shares with others.

7.) Will help out around the shop at times.

8.) Draken sees her as a older sister he never had and liked how sweet and kind she is to him. Enjoys the head pats even when he got taller than her.

9.) The reason draken and mikey knows where pah-chin friend girlfriend is because y/n was assigned to her and informed draken.

10.) Senju and sanzu once purposely took y/n attention away from the Sano siblings just to spite them because they've missed her.

11.) Regularly go on picnics with her friends.

12.) The secret place she and shinichiro were once visited by takemichi and saw a carved heart with thier initials.

13.) Helped fixed and repaired the bike shop with shinichiro and the others came along to help also.

14.) The other delinquents teasingly and affectionately call her miss boss or doctor chan because of her relationship with shinichiro and the occasional mrs. Sano

15.) The women in the cafe purposely made shinichiro jealous and also because they found her also attractive.

16.) Her parents saw them outside thier house.

17.) Someone who wanted a petty revenge to shinichiro hinted her parents ofbher daughter "dirty little relationship".

18.) Benkei feeling mischievous and wakasa being sadistic showed the children/ baby picture of takeomi and y/n to make him jealous and bitter. One of the pictures is them taking a bath together when they're were 1 yrs old.

19.) Ever the tsundere takeomi didn't let anyone see that his wallpaper is y/n and his siblings. But the others still found out.

20.) Helped patch up toman after the August 3rd brawl. And gave baji a lecture in front of them, which made him embarrassed and he just listened to his "Onee-chan" scolding.

21.) Baji and mikey will fight for her attention and affection.

22.) Emma will asked advice from her when she needed them usually towards draken.

23.) When some delinquents wanted to visit shin shop they kept silent the whole time because they saw the two couples sleeping in the couch with shin sleeping at her lap and her hand laying on his head the other on his hand.

24.) Sanzu once wrote a letter for her it was a activity in school to give letters to the people dear to thier hearts.

25.) Asuka will give them ramen on the house.

26.) Mitsuya will often times ask for her help and is amazed by her stitching skills. And also used to have a puppy crush on her.

27.) She is aware of the little admiration the younger boys has for her but she obviously showed them that they are just little brother figures for her.

28.) Mikey will sometimes snuggle close to her this habbit never went away as he grew up still wants her hug.

29.) During the autumn/fall season the group (shin, y/n ,takeomi, wakasa, benkei mikey, emma and baji) all were playing around with piles of dried leaves and ate sweet patotoes around a warm fire outside to enjoy the colorful leaves and telling stories

30.) Texted Draken that they're in a café so he can give emma the bear she loved in the crane machine during her birthday.

31.) You know the lady and the tramp scene of the spaghetti it happened to the both of them in asuka ramen shop. They shared a bowl together.

32.) Mikey was held back by baji and draken so he can't cut or disrupt the sight. Emma thought it was romantic. Takeomi thought it was annoying

33.) Grandpa Sano is thankful for y/n who kept his boys in line and in check, and also for the love she gave to his grandchildren.

34.) Became a director/head doctor of the hospital.

35.) Shinichiro often has daydreams of different scenarios he'll spent with y/n.

36.) Akashi and y/n has their own favorite theme song since they were kids. Both occasionally hum the tune of the song.

37.) Chifuyu lowkey has a crush on her and get so red whenever she addresses him with the nickname of "fuyu-kun". She was thankful for helping baji at school and became his friend.

38.) Wakasa and benkei will accompany her around her shopping moments when they will coincidentally meet her in the city. Tk ensure her safety and hanging out

39.) One time the boys made her mad she ignored almost for a month akashi is lowkey sad that he can't talk to his neighbor and shinichiro became so depressed it was baji smart moment told them to apologize for the thing they did.

40.) It was actually the boys scaring her inside of a haunted house so shinichiro can  act romantically by protecting her via cornering her to the wall, but it end her almost slamming her head and punched shinichiro for the dumb idea.

41.) There's a precious picture she kept on the wall for many years, is a picture of everyone during summer in a night festival wearing traditional yukatas and jinbeis.

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK
💖👏😊

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK 💖👏😊