💀 6 Vengeance 💀

"She says she's a mess, but all we see is perfection"

Totenjiku

I really do miss posting my art but the time is not on my side the only compensation I can give is the headcanon and such ehhehe sorry🥺 but here's another one My male best friend made the half of these headcanons hope you enjoy

none of this is canon till proven by the author!

HEADCANONS:

1.) Draken only allows y/n to call him Ken-chin/chan, he also missed hearing it from her.

2.) Hanma has the other earing he gave to y/n as a keepsake.

3.) Her brothers are awkard around her because they lowkey don't know how to act around a girl, but they still care for her especially eito who is Slightly more closer to her due to his age.

4.) Eito is notorious in the delinquent world, same during for katsou time in his delinquency age.

5.) Hideo is known to be very cold in appearance but he actually nice if people get to know him.

6.) Kaori was the sweetheart of thier class when she was in middle school.

7.) Katsou had to hide his valentines day chocolates and letters from shinichiro because the boy cried last time because he didn't recieved one from a girl and katsou had to share his to make him feel better.

8.) Thier mother left a recipe book for them to cook many nice dishes.

9.) Used to tell stories to her children and sing lullabies, especially during when she was pregnant with y/n

10.) Y/n jokingly tell them she and ken-chin has matching stabbed scars.

11.) Katsou forgot to mention to thier father about y/n personality being influenced by her delinquent friends and by the other siblings.

12.) Her father doesn't approved the way she acts and behave sometimes and blamed it on toman.

13.) She wanted to go the beach soon enough missee floating in the water.

14.) Rindou tried to scare other girls and was left disappointed because their reactions were not entertaining as y/n.

15.) Ran actually has a picture he took of y/n in his phone and sometimes fondly look at because of her innocent look.

16.) Kakucho feels warm and serene around y/n. She gives this cheerfulness he secretly adores.

17.) Izana admitted she was an attractive person.

18.) Luna and Mana called her once a princess and Mitsuya as the prince in their play time session.

19.) Y/n made a girl cry once and shattered a guy's ego with her words alone.

20.) Likes to style her hair if she goes out some times.

21.) Manila mikey wished is to marry y/n in that timeline.

22.) Boten mikey will sometimes stare at his hand and remember her warm hands that held his during that time in the shrine.

23.) Has a gallery museum for her art, and sometimes held events for charity or anything to promote.

24.) Will spend some times with the others shops, like playing with the animals in the pet shop with Kazutora and chifuyu, visiting draken and inupi shop, eats in the kawawata restaurant and also spend time with Mitsuya studio helping him and taking inspiration.

25.) Sanzu actually likes the smell of her scent which is very intoxicating for him and has nice scent.

26.) Shion actually remember her as the girl brat during the time mikey battle the 9th generation black dragons, but she doesn't bother to remember him and actually he ever existed and she never remembered they ever met.

27.) Takemichi goes to her for advice sometimes.

28.) She is hina maid of honor in thier wedding.

29.) Hakkai thinks she is really cute and slowly overcome hus shyness by constantly communicating in subtle ways like through notes, and gestures.

30.) Angry loves how sweet she is to him.

31.) The other girls turned thier star charms into accessories also, hina as a bracelet and yuzuha as her earing.

32.) Akashi thinks katsou sister is very charming.

33.) Young y/n thought that wakasa was a prince, and liked to hang using benkei arm.

34.) Reasons hideo and eito don't like animals because on how they attack the boys even with them doing nothing.

35.) Draken first impression when meeting her is that she was such an angel the way she hide behind baji or mikey because draken height intimidated her first.

36.) Chifuyu and Kazutora will sometimes let her sketch the animals on their shop.

37.) Will cook/bake when stress sometimes a new coping mechanism that actually helps, the only problem now she has to give away the excessive amount she cooked to her friends.

38.) Katsou keeps in contact with his old buddies in his former gang, and sometimes he hear stories of her sister and especially eito from the in the delinquent world.

39.) The borthers almost fought in the hospital because of what happened to her.

40.) She told them she wanted to go the beach after she gets released from the hospital.

41.) Almost got her first kiss with a certain tall character. But stopped him because she wants him to know she isn't the person he was thinking of and let him know she is y/n reminded him she is not her, and to stop resembling them together.

42.) Draken also told Takemichi to take care and protect y/n.

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK ❤