🌸 5 Frontline 🌸

To-jupiterprojector

To-jupiterprojector

"The weak king, but a weak king with a strong heart"

None of this are canon till proven by the author this is purely fun and imagining headcanons towards the story my male friend force me stop our study session so he can make me write this hahaha Hope you enjoy😊

HEADCANONS:

1.) The song she was playing with shinichiro guitar is the opening of tokyo revengers.

2.) Her dad found her wearing the jacket of shin and ask "like your jacket" she replied "thanks it's my favorite" and he asked her of it smells like him she replied "Not anymore"

3.) Shinichiro motivation and determination are all dedicated to her.

4.) Hugged mikey to make him feel he's not alone when shin died.

5.) Emma never goes anywhere without her matching key chain with y/n

6.) Love language is physical touch.

7.) Boten y/n doesn't participate in the heinous crime that involves killing or selling prostitutes.

8.) Y/n also got matching but different colored bear same as emma.

9.) Akashi once saw her with shinichiro both were eating ice cream at the park.

10.) Inupi made her sit down while he helped tend to her blisters after wearing her new heels. He was kneeling in front of her.

11.) Kokonoi felt little intimidated in a attracting way towards y/n bec3of how she carries herself.

12.) Jokingly and endearingly called takemichi "my little hero brother♡".

13.) Goes shopping with the girls if there's time and sometimes drag at least one toman member to carry thier bags.

14.) There are some cats in her café that looks like the characters especially the one that looks like mikey.

15.) Some of the cats are stray where she adopts them and chifuyu supplies her with thier things. Adopting stray cats because it reminds her of baji and how much stray attracts to him.

16.) When she first met Kazutora she scolded him when he insulted on how childish mikey was. And also comforted him when she knew of his situation.

17.) Cried so much when she heard about draken death. And how she won't forgive the person who killed him. Saying "a queen shouldn't lose her king.."

18.) The boys are more intimidated towards her mom than her dad.

19.) Jokingly asked Mitsuya if he can make her wedding dress without knowing the piles of ideas he already has for that.

20.) Takemichi was shocked when he learned mikey didn't met her first.

21.) Went to a prestigious highschool after graduating middle school.

22.) Will visit the others at thier school or jobs when she has time.

23.) Kakucho can't help but stare at her beauty which leads him to almost walk into a steel pole most of the times

24.) Haitani brothers gotten into fights with eachother because of who will get y/n first.

25.) She likes chocolate.

26.) Name some if the cats after her friends just to mess with them and also because of the personality they have.

27.) If shin was alived he already will be in a relationship with y/n and in the future married her.

28.) If she's a canon character in tokyo revengers her illustration for her birthday is her waiting for them at the park without knowing they're all hiding to surprise her.

29.) Luna and Mana promote the shop together with y/n sometimes posting candid pictures of the staff and themselves plus the owner for advertisement.

30.) Once threw a scissor and it stuck on the wall because toman tested her patience.

31.) Find hanma handsome but annoying.

32.) Senju and hina sometimes day dream about her mostly hina wanting to spend time with her sempai.

33.) Toman take turns in bringing her home from meetings or outings.

34.) Izana has a printed picture of her in his pocket and has the first letter she made for him.

35.) Visit thier graves to tell them the adventures she's experiencing without them.

36.) Now getting shy whenever boys initiate something romantic.

37.) Actually adopted a kitten and name them Antoinette from the aristocats.

38.) When she's on her period she wants to be left alone and not be bothered. Draken is the only one who understands because he grew up with woman and the only one male allowed to be around her.

39.) Tells mikey she will never leave him and he took that seriously.

40.) Shin almost tripped and fall down to his death in the shrine stairs when he suddenly felt giddy because he remembered y/n invited him to watch a movie together at her house. Which worries the others.

41.) The old founding black dragon members lowkey look out for her because of her relationship with shinichiro and get tabs through thier lackeys.

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK