💍 2 Promise 💍

"With you, you make my world a little bit peaceful"

This is purely fun imagining and non of this are canon until proven by the author 😊
Headcanons for the story of Promised by _baerose

_baerose

Headcanons:

1.) Shinichiro sometimes will look at his hands and imagine the times him and y/n will hold hands.

2.) One reason also that emma dream to become a wife because of y/n and shin sweet relationship.

3.) She always took the chain everywhere. It makes her feel complete (like hina amd her clover necklace).

3.) Akashi is very protective of his childhood friend albeit he does teased her and called her witch to mess with her.

4.) Her school festival their classroom chosen a maid cafe. The black dragon members visited. Shin was both grumpy and happy that day.

5.) When they have a meeting some time ago. They've noticed the blooming and live sick aura of their leader. Shin giddiness responsed that " We ate Snacks and sweets in Her ROOM and GIRL'S ROOM"

5.) Mikey kept on saying "Grampa shin got girlfriend because he caught on her lowest.." which earns a smack from his older brother

6.) Years from now mikey is protective of his "sister-in-law" because she took over taking care for the siblings.

7.) She wantes a traditional Japanese wedding.

8.) Mikey denies it but he did have a crush on y/n.

9.) Babysat for Sanzu and Senju before carried senju around the house while doing chores. While sanzu followed her around and occasionally asked to be carried also.

10.) Young Baji thinks she's really pretty and get shy over her whenever she interact with him.

11.) The 3 kids mikey, emma and baji all wrote letters for her emma sweet letter wanting to grow up like her and hiw she inspires him. And mikey and baji are cute puppy crush letter. Baji wrong spelling made it more endearing " I think you're pritty?, beutipul?, petty?gorges? LOOK GOOD!"

12.) When mikey saw her he told himself she's the most beautiful person he ever saw and how lucky shin was.

13.) Once met mikey and his friends one time when she's out shopping for snacks. Treated them ice cream. All thought she was an angel.

14.) Her parents once bought a journal for to do. She filled them half with all of journal stickers and such.

15.) Wakasa enjoys the foos she makes especially the dango ones.

16.) Benkei was the one who started the rumor of shin girlfriend being the queen of the delinquent world (poor girl doesn't know her reputation in the underground world)

17.) Mikey and Emma wanted to spend more time with her whenever she stayed at their house.

18.) Once mistaken as a family by an elderly couple. Made them shy and flustered. The two took advantage by calling them mom and dad.

19.) That being said a woman looked at shin wrongly because of how young they are yet they had two "kids" which he tried to desperately denied and said that's his siblings.

20.) Grandfather Sano thinks she is perfect wife for Shinichiro and thinks shin is doing a good job making her happy and free.

21.) Shin and the others once snuck unto hrr house the others dared him to go her room at night. Almost got hit with a lamp, but told her that they're jusy visiting before going home.

22.) Helped them with their homework.

23.) Night festival came into the town and both wore nice lookinb yukatas. Without them knowing the other following them.

24.) Shin will do anything for her to the point breaking up with her to make her feel safe. And find someone special than him.

25.) The only time she wanted to be selfish for the first time is not only for her parents attention but to have Shinichiro all to herself she wants his presence which made her happy.

26.) Mikey told Takemichi that both him and Hina reminded him of Y/n and Shinichiro relationship.

27.) You onow that scene in Clannad that nagisa wanted to try to have a kid. Yeah imagine that but with them. And the next few days in the sano household they can here her vomiting (this is where they already graduated and are young adults)

28.) Made chocolates for the black dragon gang. Also became they're medic unofficially.

29.) Shin made his family concerned and creeped out when he was happily extra affectionate to them. It was revealed by takeomi that he finally got a kiss from her on the lips. (It was staged by the others so they can peacefully rest without shin sulking howbshe only used her fingertips to kiss, it was cute but still...)

30.) They had a sweet little wedding Takeomi is the one who took her to the altar towards shin.