🐰22 Rabbit Princess🐰

Hanakotoba:Hibiscus - Delicate beauty

Hanakotoba:
Hibiscus - Delicate beauty

A little birdie told me you were sad so I made sure to make this and hope you feel better hehehe.

The ending of them in the beach is one of ny favorites the song is good and the atmosphere was fun I get to see them act like their ages and just relaxing.

I can see tsukiko in that ending also (I literally imagine kiko with them at every ending or opening I see in YouTube hahaha) she's walking with sakura her hands behind her back as they walk but after the part where sakura drank the soda. I imagined tsukiko catching the sunhat, and where sakura started running it was tsukiko pulling her up and running while holding hands.

I want them to have this close friendship in a ending her catching sakura and pulling her up and holding her is symbol that she got her back, if she falls she's there to catch, pull her back and never losing at her side hehehe.

I'VE JUST NOTICED THAT MY PREVIOUS DRAWING LACKED HER TATTOOS ANSJDHBW no wonder I kept on looking at it and said "There's something off from this one....?" I'm sorry!!!

The photo on the table is actually the picture from the previous drawing I want to cooperate it in here to compare the place young tsukiko went to the beach and the now older kiko. And for funsies~ the island on the back is just the otherside of the island in the previous drawing (I just love putting little details hahaha)

The swimsuit is based on my old one I added the ruffles for playfulness but as you can see not that much because I want to show a more matured side then the younger one. I love coloring it because it reflects her favorite color, and her element as a water user and also to reflectthe waters of the ocean and such. You can see the necklace and her earrings plus her own hundred seal!

Lastly the red garter is a braided one inspired by xiangling in genshin impact one of her outfit design that she wore that type of accessory in her thigh. And just an empty glass with eyes

Fun fact I was lowkey lazy to make clouds and just half assed it but it shocked me it still complimented and looks good woththe overall fanart hahahaha

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK 💖✊💗👏💝