💀5 Vengeance 💀

tenjiku

tenjiku

" And they treat her like she's the last precious gem of thier lives"

Here's another headcanons majority coming from my male bet friend hahaha This is purely fun and imagining none of this is canon till proven by the author 😉

HEADCANONS:

1.) She forgot to return Sanzu's jacket, and Sanzu doesn't know how to take it back from her or tell her to keep it.

2.) She tried to apologize and told toman why she was with tenjiku while bleeding to death. Toman assured her they'll forgive especially the 2nd division.

3.) Eito desperately telling himself and others that y/n gets cold easily that's why her body is freezing cold, it's because of the lack of warm clothes.

4.) That baji birthday illustration posted by Ken Wakui the key necklace he wore, y/n kept it and sometimes wore it around her neck.

5.) Thier older brother hurriedly went to the hospital after hearing what happened to his baby sister.

6.) Mikey glared furiously at y/n classmate who tried to give her test paper back. He thought it was a love letter.

7.) Hideo knows his siblings favorite air fresherner scent.

8.) After the black dragon arc in the future (Manila Mikey timeline), one reason mikey killed mitsuya because he found out he was going to proposed to y/n.

9.) Mikey wanted to see y/n again but discovered someone hired a person to kill her. Which left him pretty empty.

10.) Y/n and the girls spend one time around sanrio land.

11.) Helped plant flowers in thier garden.

12.) She missed going around in her old home in Nagoya spending time with her siblings.

13.) Mikey and Baji as kids has the audacity to become so competitive in everything that they drag y/n along. The poor girl once was knocked out cold because she was struck by the ball kicked by mikey. In their "friendly" competition of who can kick the ball the farthest. Y/n was just passing by to visit them.

14.) At least once some members of toman had a crush on her. Draken used to think she was very cute when he met her still thinks so but his hearts belongs to emma. Pah chin met her during a business party and found her very kind because of how nice she is to him.

15.) Kazutora blushed and willingly do anything for her in an instant. It got a little worse when they grew up especially with chifuyu is with him.

16.) Kisaki hates to admit it but he does lowkey finds her attractive and admired her smartness in academics.

17.) She on the other hand will love to punch his face every time she sees it.

18.) Hanma still can't get over how cute she was when she coughed when she tried to smoke.

19.) Adult y/n can easily drink anyone under the table she has more alcohol tolerance than the men.

20.) In boten timeline she's is always been monitored by orders of mikey.

21.) Senju blushed when she finally met her in person.

22.) In the mikey manila timeline her hair was style the same way as Baji but longer and wavier. And she decorated it with jasmine flowers (Sampaguita) funfact Sampaguita can also symbolizes promise as they came from a word of sumpa kita I think.

23.) Mikey and the others visited her once in her PE class that has swimming lessons that day.

24.) Painted a portrait as a gift for Hina and Takemichi wedding gift.

25.) Kaori is good at cooking but not that good in baking.

26.) Katsou awkwardly once offered 6 yrs old hideo beer. Which prompted kaori to scold him.

27.) Eito lowkey is smart also.

28.) One of her love language is physical touch albeit in a subtle way or such. Like patting someone head, hugging, hold hands but towards her close friends.

29.) Eito admits that y/n is scary and and concerning whenever she gets to emotional or has angry she almost look like she could risk it all and that scares him.

30.) The girl bonding time includes them styling each other's hair. And sometimes bake together.

31.) Koji likes to take on walks and is basically spoiled by the L/n siblings.

32.) Her mother passed down her earings to her daughters especially y/n seeing she's the only girl.

33.) Also loves to read thier hone has a mini library.

34.) No matter what her age she still lovingly called her close friends with thier nicknames yuzu-chan, kazu-chan etc.

35.) Hakkai slowly overcome his shyness towards her it started with little botes to subtle head tilts and conversation with the help of yuzuha and Mitsuya.

36.) Also likes how she also called Mitsuya taka-chan.

37.) Chifuyu sometimes let koji stay with him on the pet shop with peke j so the cat wouldn't be lonely and sometimes disturd her work.

38.) She's lowkey the idol/popular of her school.

39.) She still visits her coworkers in the bakery.

40.) Akkun, takuya, Yamamoto and yamagishi plus hina and takemichi are her closest friends in the school. Especially hina and takemichi they're were caught once sleeping during break in the school rooftop with y/n in the middle, takemichi using hina her laps as pillow and hina leaning her head on her shoulder.

41.) Told Takemichi "I wanted you to know I'm alive, because of you" in which she's grateful for his kindness and friendship despite not being close before the "suicide" accident.

KEEP UP WITH THE AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR WORK ❤