March of the Oni: Chapter 3 - The Fall

The Omega glares at Lord Garmadon and Lloyd, who remained in their fighting stances. The Omega glances around the room they were in. "So, this is the realm of the First Spinjitzu Master? Soon, the power will be gone. Forever."

Lloyd raises an eyebrow. He turns to his father. "Power. Father, what is he talking about?"

Lord Garmadon rolls his eyes at his son's question. "What do you think? Power of your grandfather, the power of Creation."

"Soon, there will be nothing, but Destruction." The Omega points its weapon threateningly at the two. "You. You are Oni. Why have you not taken this realm?"

"Well, I..." He turns to his son, as the words start to come out in a jumbled mess. "It's complicated. Enough talk. Let's get this over with."

Lloyd yells and does his Spinjitzu. He directs his Spinjitzu towards the Omega, who uses its staff to interrupt his Spinjitzu and throw Lloyd against the same wall as before.

Seeing his son getting hurt once more, Lord Garmadon runs towards the Omega. He dodges its attacks and tries to attack it, but it throws him aside as well, causing him to slide across the floor on his back.

Lord Garmadon, trying his best to seem unfazed by the painful attack, sits up with a taunting chuckle. "Is that the worst you can do? I'm growing bored."

He gets up and summons his Destruction in both of his upper hands, and directs a blast of it towards the Omega. The Omega uses its staff to redirect to Lord Garmadon, who ducks and lets it blast the wall behind him.

Lloyd gets up to see the wall behind him had crumbled thanks to his father's powers. The Omega jumps up and twists in the air, and swings his staff. Lloyd gets knocked into the ground, making his father angry at his pathetic staff.

"Don't just sit there. Get up and fight!"

Lloyd lets out an angry shout and runs towards the Omega, ready to give it all he's got. The Omega, unimpressed by this, swings its staff at him again. He gets thrown through the hole and into the next room. His body knocks into the Sword of Sanctuary, which falls onto the ground with him.

Lloyd lifts up his upper body and gasps for air. He looks at the fallen sword, and grasps its handle. "The Sword of Sanctuary. The future is reflected in its blade." He looks through the blade's reflection and sees himself going against the Omega.

He gets up with renewed vigor. "Try that again!" He flips through the hole and runs towards the Omega. He jumps up in the air, sword in his hand, ready to attack. But a dark tendril wraps itself around his waist and throws him across the room.

The Omega turns its attention back to Lord Garmadon and they start attacking each other again. Lloyd groans. "Guess they don't care much about the future." He rolls his body over. "I'm getting tired of this."

Lord Garmadon, who was using his powers against the darkness, chimes in. "So am I! How did you ever defeat me in the first place?" He uses his powers to shove the Omega backwards.

Lloyd gets up and looks at the Realm Crystal. He runs towards the crystal and slides down when a dark tendril comes his way. He gets back up and slices the tendril in half, and jumps up into the air whilst performing a front flip.

He raises his sword in the air, aiming the blade at the Realm Crystal. Finally, the blade comes down on the Realm Crystal, destroying it. Pieces of crystal clatter on the ground. Lloyd backflips and lands back on the ground next ot his father, a smirk on his face.

"Took you long enough." His father says, putting his hands on his hips.

"Oh, come on! That was awesome and badass!"