15| sunshine

"I could sleep for one hundred years if I could," Ivy exclaimed

"I could sleep for one hundred years if I could," Ivy exclaimed. Kicking off her heels, she collapsed on the couch with a groan. She stretched her limbs out, clicking a few joints as she sunk into the couch.

The couple had drove into the driveway of Jason's house only moments before, with Ivy groaning that it felt as though she had been stomped on by fifty elephants, while Jason rolled his eyes.

She definitely wasn't one to exaggerate.

Jason was the one to drive them home, much to Ivy's dismay. He could see that Ivy was too exhausted to drive, so he fought her for it, refusing to let her. He had carried her around to the passenger side, and jumped into the driver's seat before Ivy had the chance.

Chuckles rippled through Jason's chest as he stared at his girlfriend sprawled across the couch. A relaxed smile lay on her face as she closed her eyes. Jason was forever amused by her.

Jason's feet padded against the wooden floor as his legs took him towards his girlfriend, like it was automatic.

"Come on. Let's get you to bed." Jason reached his hand out for her, ready to drag her to bed.

Ivy slipped her hand into Jason's, allowing him to lift her up off the couch, and to her feet. Although her knees buckled and she slumped against him dramatically. Used to her antics, Jason caught her just in time before she had the chance to hit the floor. Stuff like this happened quite often when the couple were together.

"Can you walk? Or do you need me to throw you over my shoulder?" Jason queried, holding Ivy upright to save her from falling. Her arms were draped over his as he gripped onto her waist.

"I can walk," Ivy declared.

"You sure?" Jason raised a brow at his girlfriend. He knew she was exhausted, and knew exactly what she got like when she was needing sleep - incredibly grumpy.

"Of course I'm sure. I can walk perfectly fine, Jason. It's not like I'm drunk or something." And she wasn't drunk at all, though it was understandable how someone could mistaken her to be, as she was slumped in Jason's arms.

Ivy unlatched her arms from Jason's, and stood up properly, which allowed her to start attempting to walk on her excruciatingly sore feet. It felt like she was walking along hundreds of nails, piercing through her skin.

After Ivy almost tripped over thin air, Jason marched towards her, a plan forming in his head as his eyes narrowed at the state of his girlfriend.

"No, Jason. No." Knowing exactly what he was doing, Ivy started to back away from him, wincing a few times from the pain. "I'm just being dramatic. You know how I am. Always dramatic."