06| Never Letting Go

The girls were over at Emily's house, folding leaflets for the fashion show

The girls were over at Emily's house, folding leaflets for the fashion show. Emily's Mom, made snacks for them. Ivy was eating apple slices. "Why would 'A' show us that part of the video?"

"To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched." Hanna said.

"Or to tell us there's more to what happened that night." Ivy cut in.

"Guys, Ian tried to kill me in the bell tower to get back his perverted videos, and he went after Ali for the same reason."

"Yeah, but 'A' had us convinced that Ian killed Alison, and now it's what, two miles from the kissing rock to Ali's house. Did she turn off the camera and walk home in the dark, alone?"

"Yeah, someone could've been waiting for her and surprised her when she got home."

"Like who?"

"Like Ian. Just because he didn't kill Alison at the kissing rock doesn't mean that he didn't do it an hour later." Spencer was so sure that it was Ian, it was honestly making Ivy bored.

"If Ian didn't kill Ali, did 'A'?" Hanna speculated. The girls sat, not saying anything for a moment, letting it sink in.

"So, did you invite Ezra to the show?" Hanna asked Aria. "No, he's out of town presenting a paper at a conference. Did you invite Caleb?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you kissed him." Spencer said. Hanna's head snapped to Ivy. "You told them!"

"No." Ivy mumbled, taking a bite of apple. Hanna threw a pillow at her, making her fall off Emily's bed. "Ow."

"How was it?" Emily asked Hanna.

"Well, I wore the total wrong gloss. You know the kind that looks wet, but it's really sticky."

"Oof, the wads of hair get stuck to your mouth."

"It's all fun and sexy till somebody hacks up a hairball." Aria concluded. "Hey, could we please keep folding? I needed these done yesterday and I've already missed a million committee meetings."

"Hey, Chuck me down some leaflets." Ivy spoke from still on the floor. Ivy's back was lying on the floor and her legs against the bed. Spencer threw some down on the floor next to her.

"Do you realise that we finally all have boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?"

"Ok, I do not have a boyfriend!"

"I don't." Ivy raised her hand.

"Yeah, you do. You just don't want to admit it." Aria said to Hanna.

"And you." Aria pointed at the girl on the floor. "You have a man who is so in-love with you, and you melt, every time you see him." The rest of the girls nodded in agreement.