04| can you hear me now?

It was a lovely Sunday morning in Rosewood, and Ivy found herself wandering across the grass with the girls

It was a lovely Sunday morning in Rosewood, and Ivy found herself wandering across the grass with the girls. They had gathered together to plan Alison's memorial, and figure out each of their roles. They had some form of idea of what they wanted to do to honour Alison, but they just needed to finalise the plan.

Earlier, the Marin household had a visit from the cops. They had come over to update Hanna on Sean's car. The damage Hanna had done wasn't significant, so they would be able to repair it, but the cops weren't sure if Sean and his family were going to press charges or not.

Ashley was furious. She felt embarrassed to have another cop car at their door for all the neighbours to see. However, she was being a lot more lenient than Ivy thought she would be. Maybe she had a feeling on what happened and was going easy on Hanna. She knew something was up with her daughters, but she knew they wouldn't share, so she didn't pressure them.

Ivy's eyes fluttered closed for a brief moment. The warm of the sun felt amazing on her skin, and she felt happier from just being outside.

Despite the sun glaring down on them, the wind was still there. Thankfully, Ivy wasn't wearing a skirt or a dress so she didn't have to worry about flashing someone on accident.

Emily spun to face Hanna, and asked, "How bad did your mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car?"

"Okay, I did not wreck it, I damaged it," Hanna corrected her, flashing her a look. "And actually everyone's being really mature about it." A smile grew on her face as she thought it over. Hanna had been let off pretty easily, she could be sitting in a jail cell at that very moment. Ivy was thankful Hanna wasn't sitting in a cell, she didn't think the girl would last very long in prison, and neither would Ivy.

"Oh..." Emily trailed off in surprise.

Hanna spun to face Emily, and scoffed slightly. "There's no "oh", we're being grown-ups, that's all," Told Hanna.

Stepping in before the conversation took a different turn, Aria averted them back into the topic of the memorial as the arrived at the bench, "Okay, so the town is going to put in a new bench, and we'll plant the flowerbeds, and there's going to be a pathway of art tiles," She divulged, her lips pulling into a smile.

"Art tiles?" Spencer tilted her head. She took a seat on the bench, placing her bag down on the ground.

Ivy nodded, a smile growing on her face as she thought of it. "Messages, pictures, memories of Alison."

"Aw, like little headstones," Joked Hanna.

"Hanna!" Aria scolded.

"What?"

Ignoring Hanna's antics, Emily spoke what was on her mind, "We should each do a tile," She suggested.

"That's a good idea, Em," Ivy praised.