10| Keep Your Friends Close

"Okay, I need to ask you guys something, and I need you to be totally honest with me

"Okay, I need to ask you guys something, and I need you to be totally honest with me."

"Of course."

"Yeah."

"Is this side of my face fatter than this side?" She asked.

"No."

"Yes." Ivy replied. Hanna punched her in the arm. "Ow."

"Is that Ian?" Aria said. 'Well, uh oh' Ivy thought. Ian shook hands with a coach.

"Yeah. I hear he's the new field hockey coach."

"Does Melissa know he's back?"

"I don't know why she ever broke up with him."

"She didn't. He broke up with her."

"He really freaks me out." Ivy said.

"Same." The girls nodded.

Ivy saw Mona coming towards them. "Hey. The first one's for my bestie, one for her sister." She handed Ivy one. "And one for each of you, my bestie's other friends." She handed out her invitations.

"Oh, uh...what's this?"

"Oh, nothing. Only an invitation to the most awesome birthday party ever. Camp Mona."

"Camp Mona?" Aria asked. "Don't let the camping part scare you. It's 'glamping', not camping. 'M' is for Mona and massages, not mosquitoes." Mona saw two other girls and went to go talk to them.

"Why is Mona inviting us to her birthday party?" Spencer asked.

"She knows that we're friends again, and she's just trying to reach out to you. She's trying to be nice." She told them. "So, are you gonna go?"

"I know she's your friend..."

"I'm going to have to pass. I got this..."

"I got a lot of stuff to do this weekend."

"Me too."

"I'm going." Ivy said to Hanna, the others gave her a look. "What? Just because you guys aren't going, doesn't mean I can't." She shrugged.

All their phones rang. Ivy pulled hers out.

BLOCKED ID
Camp Mona's a scavenger hunt and I'm the prize. Come and find me, Bitches.
-A

They gave each other worried glances.

Hanna and Ivy walked into the kitchen to see Ashley shouting into her phone. "Ugh, screw you!"

"Is everything alright?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Can I help?"

"I'm handling it." The doorbell rang and Ashley went to get it. Hanna called the phone and turns out it was a mortgage company.

"It's the birthday girl." Ashley walked in with Mona.